Customs Browser Problems

Anybody else not able to join any custom browser games? I can only join every 1 in 5 games or so. Most of the time I join the lobby, the match is loading up then just as the bar reaches full and it’s about to take me in the game it says “connection lost” and puts me back to the main menu. I’ll try to join the same game again over and over and it doesn’t work. Then I’ll try joining other custom games and as I said, only 1 in every 5 I can join. Been this way since the new update.

Anybody else experiencing this?

> 2535409649744584;1:
> Anybody else not able to join any custom browser games? I can only join every 1 in 5 games or so. Most of the time I join the lobby, the match is loading up then just as the bar reaches full and it’s about to take me in the game it says “connection lost” and puts me back to the main menu. I’ll try to join the same game again over and over and it doesn’t work. Then I’ll try joining other custom games and as I said, only 1 in every 5 I can join. Been this way since the new update.
>
> Anybody else experiencing this?

No this never happend to me ,it just like your internet is bad something, and im sure this happend only once or twice so you dont have to complain about that. you cant just expect a game to run smooth and 1 question is halo a great game and how old are you.

> 2535412275713175;2:
> > 2535409649744584;1:
> > Anybody else not able to join any custom browser games? I can only join every 1 in 5 games or so. Most of the time I join the lobby, the match is loading up then just as the bar reaches full and it’s about to take me in the game it says “connection lost” and puts me back to the main menu. I’ll try to join the same game again over and over and it doesn’t work. Then I’ll try joining other custom games and as I said, only 1 in every 5 I can join. Been this way since the new update.
> >
> > Anybody else experiencing this?
>
> No this never happend to me ,it just like your internet is bad something, and im sure this happend only once or twice so you dont have to complain about that. you cant just expect a game to run smooth and 1 question is halo a great game and how old are you.

No it’s not my internet I have no problems joining any games in social or competitive playlists it’s just in the customs browser. My internet connection DOES NOT drop out. It just disconnects from the game, says “connection lost” but the game hasn’t dropped connection at all. It only happens just as i’m about to enter the customs game.

I won’t bother responding to the rest of what you said as it’s irrelevant and not constructive. It’s happened 10+ times to me today how dare you assume I’m exaggerating.

Three days on and I’m still having the same problems. Now It’s not letting me join every second custom game and just comes up with a red error message “Unable to join”. I can join some games but not others. What’s that all about?? Really annoying as I can’t find a game in matchmaking unless I wait over 10 minutes which I’m not prepared to do. For every hour I play I get less than 30 mins game time. This is horrible.

> 2535409649744584;4:
> Three days on and I’m still having the same problems. Now It’s not letting me join every second custom game and just comes up with a red error message “Unable to join”. I can join some games but not others. What’s that all about?? Really annoying as I can’t find a game in matchmaking unless I wait over 10 minutes which I’m not prepared to do. For every hour I play I get less than 30 mins game time. This is horrible.

Glad I’m not the only one experiencing this. And ill be honest this is pathetic and probably gonna he the main reason that I stop playing this game, ever since the update they ruined the game even further than they fixed it.

Yea same thing is happenening to me. It only started doing this since the last update, but I have no clue why.