Customs Browser coming up with 0 Results?

I wanted to get back into Halo 5 today and try to join a clan. However, I have come to find that the Customs Browser won’t load any games and will display “(0) Results” while requesting me to change my search parameters (the search parameters are on default). Very rarely will it load but will only occur after a long loading time. Is anyone else having this problem? If people can, tell me if you have found a way to fix this problem.

Xbox live is having some troubles today unfortunately, so it might be related to that. You can check the status anytime here.

I am having the same problem today, and I have seen it before too. I checked the link and the servers seem fine today. I also had a Load Error when trying to watch theater, and I think it is related

> 2535423236704766;3:
> I am having the same problem today, and I have seen it before too. I checked the link and the servers seem fine today. I also had a Load Error when trying to watch theater, and I think it is related

Same. Spent the past few hours troubleshooting to no avail. Still getting load error from Theater, and the Customs Browser is intermittently unavailable and showing 0 results.

I have had this issue for like a few weeks now, last month actually. and i thought, wow, 343 is really taking its time, but i have not seen any comments besides this ones from other people complaining more recently. so now i think its my side. how do i fix it?

> 2533274953659507;5:
> I have had this issue for like a few weeks now, last month actually. and i thought, wow, 343 is really taking its time, but i have not seen any comments besides this ones from other people complaining more recently. so now i think its my side. how do i fix it?

These aren’t specific fixes but if there’s a problem with your connection they should help. Try any of the following:

• Hard-reset your Xbox (hold the power button down for 10 seconds) - Reboot your router - Clear the Xbox’s MAC address

This issue is driving me crazy, I can’t handle it, Bungie needs to work on fixing this issue, I’m very mad right now, Halo is the only game but doesn’t function properly at searching and results are nothing

Please don’t revive old topics thanks.

There were Xbox live issues a few hours ago that had been ongoing for a few hours prior, these should be cleared up now.