Customize your knife (IDEA)

This idea applies only if Assassinations are back. I think it would be funny to be able to customize your own knife for assassinations. I mean, wouldn’t it be cool to stab your enemy in the head with a rainbow (c wut i did thar???) knife? Would you like this idea?

Thanks to BerzerkCommando and weird stealth for this idea:
Unlockable shapes for you knife
Original post:

> I think it would be cool, if we can unlock different types of knifes. Which would have different assassinations
> -Combat Knife.**
> --Knuckle plate vibro blade.
> -Energy Dagger.

Thanks to ZippingFilly for this idea:
Knife editor
Original post:

> Perhaps there can be a knife editor of sorts. Let me elaborate:
>
> There can be templates, you can use them, or start from scratch. With this you can as the OP said, change the color of the knife, add prints on the blade or handle, or change the shape of the handle or blade.
>
> After you do thins there can be different animation sets that you can choose for your assassinations. You can have a starting animation. and different sub animations that you an combine to make your own.

P.s: I don’t say that you have to make colorful knifes, you can of course make cool military knifes and stuff like that. It’s all about your imagination. :slight_smile:
P.P.s: Thanks below are appreciated. :slight_smile:

I’m sure there’s gonna be at least one person that’ll say, “No, this isn’t CoD”, or “Leave your CoD out of my Halo.” Calling it right now.

OT: I like it, approved! Stamps seal of approval

> I’m sure there’s gonna be at least one person that’ll say, “No, this isn’t CoD”, or “Leave your CoD out of my Halo.” Calling it right now.
>
> OT: I like it, approved! Stamps seal of approval

Thanks. :slight_smile:

If we see assassinations come back this could be cool. However, i think the knife should just be affected when you’re making your armour changes.

Are you suggestion that those of us who have a thing for blades, can pick the style of knife we stab our targets with?

Not a terrible idea. It’s a way of adding a little fun and color to an otherwise washed out and serious game, that is, if that’s what you want.

> Are you suggestion that those of us who have a thing for blades, can pick the style of knife we stab our targets with?

I meant colors, but if the community wants different shapes for the knifes, I can add it to the thread. :slight_smile:

I think it would be cool, if we can unlock different types of knifes. Which would have different assassinations
-Combat Knife.
-Knuckle plate vibro blade.
-Energy Dagger.

> Not a terrible idea. It’s a way of adding a little fun and color to an otherwise washed out and serious game, that is, if that’s what you want.

Yeah, Reach got a bit too serious with this.

> I think it would be cool, if we can unlock different types of knifes. Which would have different assassinations
> -Combat Knife.
> -Knuckle plate vibro blade.
> -Energy Dagger.

I see the community likes this. I’ll add it to the thread.

> > Are you suggestion that those of us who have a thing for blades, can pick the style of knife we stab our targets with?
>
> I meant colors, but if the community wants different shapes for the knifes, I can add it to the thread. :slight_smile:

:expressionless: Whats wrong with black and silver? Also, you do realize that when you sharpen a knife’s blade it will remove the paint on the edge. I much rather be able to pick the shape of the blade than the color. After a few uses, and sharpening it would be pointless to have paint on the knife’s blade.

Perhaps there can be a knife editor of sorts. Let me elaborate:

There can be templates, you can use them, or start from scratch. With this you can as the OP said, change the color of the knife, add prints on the blade or handle, or change the shape of the handle or blade.

After you do this, there can be different animation sets that you can choose for your assassinations. You can have a starting animation, and different sub animations that you and combine to make your own.

> > > Are you suggestion that those of us who have a thing for blades, can pick the style of knife we stab our targets with?
> >
> > I meant colors, but if the community wants different shapes for the knifes, I can add it to the thread. :slight_smile:
>
> :expressionless: Whats wrong with black and silver? Also, you do realize that when you sharpen a knife’s blade it will remove the paint on the edge. I much rather be able to pick the shape of the blade than the color. After a few uses, and sharpening it would be pointless to have paint on the knife’s blade.

It’s just there for the fun… -_-

> Perhaps there can be a knife editor of sorts. Let me elaborate:
>
> There can be templates, you can use them, or start from scratch. With this you can as the OP said, change the color of the knife, add prints on the blade or handle, or change the shape of the handle or blade.
>
> After you do thins there can be different animation sets that you can choose for your assassinations. You can have a starting animation. and different sub animations that you an combine to make your own.

Nice idea. :slight_smile:

I want Assassins Creed knife!

And, wouldnt it be cool if you dont have to use your knife, but your hand. Like you stick your hand into a Elite’s neck. Spartans ARE supposed to be that strong anyways.

> > Perhaps there can be a knife editor of sorts. Let me elaborate:
> >
> > There can be templates, you can use them, or start from scratch. With this you can as the OP said, change the color of the knife, add prints on the blade or handle, or change the shape of the handle or blade.
> >
> > After you do thins there can be different animation sets that you can choose for your assassinations. You can have a starting animation. and different sub animations that you an combine to make your own.
>
> Nice idea. :slight_smile:

Glad you like it. ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ will explain my responce because personally I would love to finally use that katana or a kukri but then again I would’nt care if it was not there, because it is not super gamplay altering thing that is used alot but it is still cool.

> I want Assassins Creed knife!
>
> And, wouldnt it be cool if you dont have to use your knife, but your hand. Like you stick your hand into a Elite’s neck. Spartans ARE supposed to be that strong anyways.

I believe that this would be a bit too much… Y’know, gore.

> > I want Assassins Creed knife!
> >
> > And, wouldnt it be cool if you dont have to use your knife, but your hand. Like you stick your hand into a Elite’s neck. Spartans ARE supposed to be that strong anyways.
>
> I believe that this would be a bit too much… Y’know, gore.

how so?

This isnt lego starwars

> > > I want Assassins Creed knife!
> > >
> > > And, wouldnt it be cool if you dont have to use your knife, but your hand. Like you stick your hand into a Elite’s neck. Spartans ARE supposed to be that strong anyways.
> >
> > I believe that this would be a bit too much… Y’know, gore.
>
> how so?
>
> This isnt lego starwars

It isn’t Alien vs. Predator either.