Customize HUD

HUD = Heads up display. it shows your health, your reticule (color) your radar, your kill messages, flag messages, etc.

my idea is to have these freely movable. want the radar in the bottom middle of your screen? pull it over! want health bottom right? do it. kill messsages top mid? do it.

movable clock, and movable everything.

also, please give us an RGB scale to color our HUD. call me crazy, but i think i’d be sick to be able to color my HUD (much like you can in fallout).

also, HUD opacity could be changed too, as suggested by bahamut379.

> This as well as changing HUD opacity.

I agree although I wouldn’t want just RBG as color options. I like purple. lol :slight_smile:

This would be a great addition. I would love to color my hud like fallout and re-arrange them however I would like.

I agree, but only as a last priority thing when they’re finished testing Halo 4 and just adding some cool features.

> I agree, but only as a last priority thing when they’re finished testing Halo 4 and just adding some cool features.

i agree. mechanics come first.

This is an excellent idea! I hope 343 reads this!!!
You are thanked

> > I agree, but only as a last priority thing when they’re finished testing Halo 4 and just adding some cool features.
>
> i agree. mechanics come first.

Naturally…

This is still a great idea.

Beautiful idea! It’d be great if we could have a toggle for drawing our PoV gun models too. I like playing my PC competitive games without PoV gun models (as it only gets in the way), it’d be great to include this on consoles too :]

I’m not sure about moving the HUD around, but being able to change the colour is important. Especially for all the colour blind players, who have been asking for this for some time.

Personally, I’d like either a Purple or Yellow (ODST style) HUD.

> I agree although I wouldn’t want just RBG as color options. I like purple. lol :slight_smile:

A RBG scale would give you every color there is.

That would be a very cool feature. :slight_smile:

I have always wanted to change the HUD color.

I like the color change idea but not the moveable HUD idea. It’d be too much work for 343 when they could put that use into some other, cooler features.

But yes. The option to change your hud colour maybe via swatch system like they use for the Armor or even a full-on RGB scale.

- Jason Garwood

strongly agreed, that would be awesome

I concur.

You have my support. I’d love it.

If it’s feasible and they are done with everything else, I don’t see why it wouldn’t be something they should at least consider.

As long as I can use red for my Hud Color, sure, why not?

I agree, the H4 character customization should eclipse the HR customization.

This is a great idea. I would love a red HUD.

This as well as changing HUD opacity.