Customizations for elites if they are playable

If the elites are playable in halo infinite what should you be able to customize about them?

This is a tough thing to determine. 343 has been emphasizing the playable Spartan canonicity and while it’s easy to implement (lore wise), it’s hard to tell if playable Sangheilis that’s in their idea. I use to be a fan of playing as them until I lost interest during Halo 4’s heyday but I’d like to see that return simply because of the cool diversity it brought online…plus alot of my friends want them back too.

> 2533274870308953;2:
> This is a tough thing to determine. 343 has been emphasizing the playable Spartan canonicity and while it’s easy to implement (lore wise), it’s hard to tell if playable Sangheilis that’s in their idea.

I think that’s where most people have issues. Squeezing lore into the multiplayer is cool in terms of giving the setting of a multiplayer map a backstory, but when lore reasons start holding the game back from including fun features like playable Elites because of Matchmaking being a simulation, it’s not really lore worth dabbling in.

Elites and spartans training in war game simulations together already exists in lore and it shouldn’t be hard to established a lore reason to mix and match elite armor pieces. So I don’t see any reason why either couldn’t be a thing if that’s the route they decide to go with.

Missing/prosthetic mandibles

If elites are playable i would have the same if not near enough the same amount of customisation as Spartans. Old elite armour returning would be cool aswell

If Elites are customizable they should be on par with the Reach Spartans in terms of customizability, because Elite customization in Reach was disappointing, only being able to choose from armour sets