Customization, team colors, and that undersuit!

What’s up everyone. Don’t really know how to start this, so I’m just going to jump in.

We need more customization in Halo 5, whether it’s through colors, armor, emblems… whatever. Got me thinking, what’s the point of picking our colors? They just get overridden by the team colors, taking away about a fourth of the customization we’ll be getting in Halo 5 (assuming we have emblems, colors, armor, and visor). Now remember in Halo 2 and 3 where you had your secondary/detail color remain even in team games. It was a small detail, but it allowed you to stand out a little more among your team mates.

I’m sure many of you are looking at the title and asking how does the undersuit play into this. Well, a lot of people are unhappy with the lack of customization in the game, and many people agree that the colored undersuits look like crap. So, what if we had the ability to choose the color of our undersuits and have them reflect our choice in team games. The undersuit would add a little bit more customization to the game, and allow us to be a little bit more unique in team games.

Sorry but i have to disagree but more armour modifications would be nice with colours that were more in your face.

I just want Mark V helm and screw the rest.

I’ve accepted that Halo 5’s armour will more than likely be a second incarnation of the ridiculous go go power ranger permutations we had in Halo 4, to which the undersuits will be the least of my worries.

> 2533275021891261;3:
> I just want Mark V helm and screw the rest.
>
> I’ve accepted that Halo 5’s armour will more than likely be a second incarnation of the ridiculous go go power ranger permissions we had in Halo 4, to which the undersuits will be the least of my worries.

Honestly, the Centurion armor looked really nice in the beta and not power ranger-ish.

Great idea, OP. :]

This or something similar needs to be in the final game fo sho.

> 2533274926861255;2:
> Sorry but i have to disagree but more armour modifications would be nice with colours that were more in your face.

As much I would love that, I doubt that we’re getting more than we had in the beta.