Customization In Infinite

Whats everyone opinion on it ?
Do you want a good in depth customization for spartan Armour ? Maybe not having 1000 variants that are impossible to collect all of them ? Maybe having customization similar to reach, destiny or Deep rock galactic. Every limb and section Customizable. Maybe even having seasonal Armour and Achievement only Armour?

Anyway. What would everyone want and not want to see.

Also do you reckon they’d add some sort customization into the campaign ?

I’d rather have fewer overall sets of Armor with large amount of Reach style accessories. The shear number of armor sets in Halo 5 is impressive, but they are by no means all winners. Quality > Quantity and all that, at least in terms of core sets.

That being said I would like a lot more Reach style accessories with fewer limits on placement. As long as two pieces don’t conflict you should be able to go nuts.

Quality over quantity like Reach.

Reach level customization, no lootbox progression, take out white paint variants.

Seasonal content I actually did not like the idea of when it first came out but it’s actually grown on me so that would be fine with me. Achievement locked armour is also cool.

> 2533275031939856;4:
> Reach level customization, no lootbox progression, take out white paint variants.
>
> Seasonal content I actually did not like the idea of when it first came out but it’s actually grown on me so that would be fine with me. Achievement locked armour is also cool.

Agreed. I liked the feeling of reach when you knew everyone Armour was completely unique as there were so many variations of what someone could use. I remember for halo 3 the only way to get certain Armour sets was through getting certain skulls and the katana that could go on your back was only achievable when you had 1000 gamer score for halo3 . stuff like that is good.