Customizable Undersuits?

I think this would be a great idea. A lot of us want Black Undersuits back but I thought of an even better alternative. What if we got the option to make our undersuit our own color? You know like how we can change the color of our armor. An option like this could give us more creative freedom with our armor customization. We all want our precious Black Undersuits back, but what about those who want their undersuits to be a different color? I believe we need the same level of Armor Customization that Halo Reach had again but I feel that Customizable Undersuits would be a step in the right direction.

> 2535430834886694;1:
> I think this would be a great idea. A lot of us want Black Undersuits back but I thought of an even better alternative. What if we got the option to make our undersuit our own color? You know like how we can change the color of our armor. An option like this could give us more creative freedom with our armor customization. We all want our precious Black Undersuits back, but what about those who want their undersuits to be a different color? I believe we need the same level of Armor Customization that Halo Reach had again but I feel that Customizable Undersuits would be a step in the right direction.

I like colored undersuits so i’m in on this idea.

I like this idea too. For those of us who want black undersuits, we would have the option. For those who like coloured ones, let them have it too…

…And then judge them for being weird. :slight_smile:

As long as under suits are default black in team-based multiplayer, I don’t see why not.

> 2533274855477511;4:
> As long as under suits are default black in team-based multiplayer, I don’t see why not.

Same here. In Team Based Multiplayer, we need Black Undersuits. It makes our armor pop out much more and it looks better that way.

> 2535430834886694;5:
> > 2533274855477511;4:
> > As long as under suits are default black in team-based multiplayer, I don’t see why not.
>
> Same here. In Team Based Multiplayer, we need Black Undersuits. It makes our armor pop out much more and it looks better that way.

Can you imagine having red team with blue under suits and vice versa?

> 2533274855477511;6:
> > 2535430834886694;5:
> > > 2533274855477511;4:
> > > As long as under suits are default black in team-based multiplayer, I don’t see why not.
> >
> > Same here. In Team Based Multiplayer, we need Black Undersuits. It makes our armor pop out much more and it looks better that way.
>
> Can you imagine having red team with blue under suits and vice versa?

Lol that would be interesting to say the least.

I fully support this idea.

Love the idea

> 2533274855477511;4:
> As long as under suits are default black in team-based multiplayer, I don’t see why not.

I second motion

I made a thread about awhile ago, I’m glad other people agree because it really is an awesome idea.