Customizable secondary layout?

I would love the ability to actually “paint” my secondary onto the armor, Forza Motorsports style. Select shapes and paste them onto the armor, I would be a happy camper :slight_smile:

… Not that I camp…

…I swear…

That would be pretty cool

I haven’t played forza so i don’t know exactly how it works, but if this community is about as mature as the COD community, i imagine a bunch of man parts will be painted on everyones armor.

lol fotus lol

> That would be pretty cool
>
> I haven’t played forza so i don’t know exactly how it works, but if this community is about as mature as the COD community, i imagine a bunch of man parts will be painted on everyones armor.
>
> lol fotus lol

Haha! I thought about that, but I hadn’t thought about the implications of Fotus :stuck_out_tongue: ok maybe this isn’t a good idea…

> > That would be pretty cool
> >
> > I haven’t played forza so i don’t know exactly how it works, but if this community is about as mature as the COD community, i imagine a bunch of man parts will be painted on everyones armor.
> >
> > lol fotus lol
>
> Haha! I thought about that, but I hadn’t thought about the implications of Fotus :stuck_out_tongue: ok maybe this isn’t a good idea…

all joking aside, I’d really like that feature in halo 5 along with better, more vibrant colors. Its hard to see some color combos in halo 4 due to some dull colors or the lack of secondary color slots on the armor. the ability to add/subtract patches of color would be awesome.

> > > That would be pretty cool
> > >
> > > I haven’t played forza so i don’t know exactly how it works, but if this community is about as mature as the COD community, i imagine a bunch of man parts will be painted on everyones armor.
> > >
> > > lol fotus lol
> >
> > Haha! I thought about that, but I hadn’t thought about the implications of Fotus :stuck_out_tongue: ok maybe this isn’t a good idea…
>
> all joking aside, I’d really like that feature in halo 5 along with better, more vibrant colors. Its hard to see some color combos in halo 4 due to some dull colors or the lack of secondary color slots on the armor. the ability to add/subtract patches of color would be awesome.

I think adding emblem-like shapes to armor would be fine, as long as we have a no–Yoink–taken reporting system. If someone is reported for their armor or emblem, it would be reviewed by 343i, and if it were found to be immature or offensive, said person would have that customization privilege permanently removed.