Customizable LOADOUTS from the Start??

Will we be limited to the default loadouts and have to earn pieces of equipment such as the Battle Rifle, Plasma Grenade, etc. before we can make custom loadouts.

Or are the Specializations the only gameplay altering thing that we have to unlock? Anyone know?

No, I’ve seen many people and sources say everyone starts with the AR, the BR, and the DMR.When I find the link I’ll post it.

> No, I’ve seen many people and sources say everyone starts with the AR, the BR, and the DMR.When I find the link I’ll post it.

BR is an unlock.

Yeah I justfound out that was from an IGN post that halo4follower “reported” on lol

> Will we be limited to the default loadouts and have to earn pieces of equipment such as the Battle Rifle, Plasma Grenade, etc. before we can make custom loadouts.

it looks that way :confused:

> > No, I’ve seen many people and sources say everyone starts with the AR, the BR, and the DMR.When I find the link I’ll post it.
>
> BR is an unlock.

I think this is true. One of the E3 gameplay vids I saw I heard the guy say something like, “Aww, I don’t have the BR unlocked on this profile.”

> > > No, I’ve seen many people and sources say everyone starts with the AR, the BR, and the DMR.When I find the link I’ll post it.
> >
> > BR is an unlock.
>
> I think this is true. One of the E3 gameplay vids I saw I heard the guy say something like, “Aww, I don’t have the BR unlocked on this profile.”

Maybe they’re talking about the Weapon skin?

I’m shocked to find myself say this (because I believe in starting equally for competitive gameplay), but I’m actually looking forward to unlocking stuff (as long as it doesn’t take long at all).

> I’m shocked to find myself say this (because I believe in starting equally for competitive gameplay), but I’m actually looking forward to unlocking stuff (as long as it doesn’t take long at all).

halo 4 has to last years, 3 years at least so it most likely is going to take ages to rank up to fit in with the time frame.

> > I’m shocked to find myself say this (because I believe in starting equally for competitive gameplay), but I’m actually looking forward to unlocking stuff (as long as it doesn’t take long at all).
>
> halo 4 has to last years, 3 years at least so it most likely is going to take ages to rank up to fit in with the time frame.

Perhaps, but perhaps not. I hope they make the right decision and let us unlock the gameplay changing stuff quickly (while still making it take time for the cosmetic stuff).

> I’m shocked to find myself say this (because I believe in starting equally for competitive gameplay), but I’m actually looking forward to unlocking stuff (as long as it doesn’t take long at all).

I think when first starting out each map will have 2 default loadouts so things are more even for new players, but most of the custom weapons will have to be unlocked.

No you buy the weapons AA and perks as u you unlock them with spartan points (or whatever their called)
Because u now unlock armor by level and commendations not by buying it.

> > I’m shocked to find myself say this (because I believe in starting equally for competitive gameplay), but I’m actually looking forward to unlocking stuff (as long as it doesn’t take long at all).
>
> halo 4 has to last years, 3 years at least so it most likely is going to take ages to rank up to fit in with the time frame.

And we have specializations on top of that.

> > > I’m shocked to find myself say this (because I believe in starting equally for competitive gameplay), but I’m actually looking forward to unlocking stuff (as long as it doesn’t take long at all).
> >
> > halo 4 has to last years, 3 years at least so it most likely is going to take ages to rank up to fit in with the time frame.
>
> And we have specializations on top of that.

on top? its actually a part of it, a sneaky way to keep you addicted to the game.