Customizable button layout

I would like to customize my button configure ration so I can play the way I want thee are other games that have this feature like portal for example which I changed the controls on that to Mach what I fell in halo like the crouch but I don’t want just the pre selected layout I want it to be so customizable that the start button is to shoot A to throw a grenade etc so before the beta is released can you make this possible 343 it would help me a lot and it would be nice for the other halo fans to make a layout of their own for their fell and perception of the game.

If every single PC game can have customizable controls, I see no reason why console games can’t. This should have become a standard for console gaming by now, I’m seriously shocked it hasn’t already.

Idk…I feel that in games like Halo people may be able to take advantage of it in certain ways that lead to exploiting the game

I so want this, none of the control schemes are exactly what I want… This should be the norm from now on with Halo

i want to change every button individualy, not choose from a set

Played beta getting annoyed with button layout nothing seems to work nicely with me Tried almost every layout and I still can not play as good as I used to be maybe I’ll get used to the new layout after a while but still would be nice for a custom layout

> 2535410090136194;6:
> Played beta getting annoyed with button layout nothing seems to work nicely with me Tried almost every layout and I still can not play as good as I used to be maybe I’ll get used to the new layout after a while but still would be nice for a custom layout

Same here. Halo 5 needs this option more than any previous halo with all the new abilities they’ve added. I’ve played bumper jumper since H3 and i hate it now because the thruster is X, which is stupid.

> 2533274819972866;7:
> > 2535410090136194;6:
> > Played beta getting annoyed with button layout nothing seems to work nicely with me Tried almost every layout and I still can not play as good as I used to be maybe I’ll get used to the new layout after a while but still would be nice for a custom layout
>
>
> Same here. Halo 5 needs this option more than any previous halo with all the new abilities they’ve added. I’ve played bumper jumper since H3 and i hate it now because the thruster is X, which is stupid.

It seems that only recon is the same but the way it is setup does not work for this fast pace game because that is what I have used with every halo game after halo 3 but it is not working well for me in the beta