Customizable Armors Confirmed!?

343i has kind of made it sound like we’re not getting the option to customize individual armor pieces like we’ve been able to in other games, but I think we can. Even though we could only mix-and-match our Body Armor, Visor, and Helmet in the Beta, doesn’t mean that we won’t get it in the full game because it’s ONLY A BETA. Why would 343i downgrade our customization when Halo 5 is said to be bigger and better than ever? Here’s some “proof” that I have that we will get the ability to pick and choose our individual armor pieces: this is an image of Recon Armor in the Spartan Hub, and this is an image of a Spartan with a Recon helmet in MP. See the differences? Same helmet but different forearms, torso, and shoulders. This could mean 2 things; 1. 343i changed the look of the armor after Halo 4 and then changed it back for the Beta. or 2. 343i is continuing the tradition of allowing players to customize individual armor pieces. I thought I would make this post because a lot of people have been freaking out because it seemed like 343i was downgrading customization. Also, Josh Holmes said that the customization in the full game was not fully represented by the Beta customization.

There are sets, body set, helmet, visr. You havent played the beta so u seem confused, you choose body armor (shldrs, arms, legs ect) helm , visr color.

> 2533274915983628;2:
> There are sets, body set, helmet, visr. You havent played the beta so u seem confused, you choose body armor (shldrs, arms, legs ect) helm , visr color.

I’m talking about choose them INDIVIDUALLY, not in sets. I know what was in the Beta. And I have played the Beta, btw. -_-

> 2535445384929064;1:
> 343i has kind of made it sound like we’re not getting the option to customize individual armor pieces like we’ve been able to in other games, but I think we can. Even though we could only mix-and-match our Body Armor, Visor, and Helmet in the Beta, doesn’t mean that we won’t get it in the full game because it’s ONLY A BETA. Why would 343i downgrade our customization when Halo 5 is said to be bigger and better than ever? Here’s some “proof” that I have that we will get the ability to pick and choose our individual armor pieces: this is an image of Recon Armor in the Spartan Hub, and this is an image of a Spartan with a Recon helmet in MP. See the differences? Same helmet but different forearms, torso, and shoulders. This could mean 2 things; 1. 343i changed the look of the armor after Halo 4 and then changed it back for the Beta. or 2. 343i is continuing the tradition of allowing players to customize individual armor pieces. I thought I would make this post because a lot of people have been freaking out because it seemed like 343i was downgrading customization. Also, Josh Holmes said that the customization in the full game was not fully represented by the Beta customization.

customization as u see, there are body sets

> 2535445384929064;3:
> > 2533274915983628;2:
> > There are sets, body set, helmet, visr. You havent played the beta so u seem confused, you choose body armor (shldrs, arms, legs ect) helm , visr color.
>
>
> I’m talking about choose them INDIVIDUALLY, not in sets. I know what was in the Beta.

Oooohh

You don’t seem to understand this post. I know that there are body sets but I’m talking about picking them individually. People were worried that there were ONLY armor sets.

it’s probably just a beta thing at full release we will probably be able to chose arms legs shoulder whatever. It was probably just easier to release the beta like that. They could have just given us one generic Spartan and called it good so I’m not worried

> 2535415917818157;7:
> it’s probably just a beta thing at full release we will probably be able to chose arms legs shoulder whatever. It was probably just easier to release the beta like that. They could have just given us one generic Spartan and called it good so I’m not worried

I’m sure it is just a beta thing.

Josh Holmes tweeted that Halo 5: Guardians is limited to Visor, Helmet and Body Armor only. However this tweet is vague and may refer to Halo 5: Guardians Beta.

> 2533274873172929;9:
> Josh Holmes tweeted that Halo 5: Guardians is limited to Visor, Helmet and Body Armor only. However this tweet is vague and may refer to Halo 5: Guardians Beta.

December 29th, so he was probably talking about the beta.