Customisation

I hope we are able to customize our weapons and vehicles in the campaign where skins and attachments that maybe would affect how the weapon works I would say armor to but seeing as that we will be playing as the Master Chief there would be no reason to customize our armor with skins and attachments in campaign but I can hope in less there would be side stories were we could play as our customized Spartan I would like to be able to customize some things on the Master Chief like whether or not he has a side peace on his leg like in Reach and some other stuff or another idea let us be able to mix and match different versions of his armors through the Halo series

> 2533274845153375;1:
> I hope we are able to customize our weapons and vehicles in the campaign where skins and attachments that maybe would affect how the weapon works I would say armor to but seeing as that we will be playing as the Master Chief there would be no reason to customize our armor with skins and attachments in campaign but I can hope in less there would be side stories were we could play as our customized Spartan I would like to be able to customize some things on the Master Chief like whether or not he has a side peace on his leg like in Reach and some other stuff or another idea let us be able to mix and match different versions of his armors through the Halo series

Well to be honest - on the one side yes cause independently some good people could create awesome designes - on the other hand I don’t like to see purble AR’s…

I just hope we get to deploy as our own Spartan (or ODST or even Covenant species) on the ring to explore, and not just Chief