Customisation needs organised

it’s getting to a point now where I can’t look through my armour and helmets for an item I know I have. Yesterday I was looking a hemet I knew the name of and what it looked like and it took me around 2 hours to find it not including its variants.

They could at least organise them by variants so they are all in the same place and scrolling through them wouldn’t be as difficult. The thumb nails don’t help st all.

Same goes for emblems I have an emblem I know I own but I can’t find it. I still can’t find it and have giving up looking.

Agreed. Additional sorting options in ui, I.e. by name would help improve the experience.

If you know the name of the armour you want, you can go to your collection where its is organised alphabetically and in rarity (So A-Z Common, A-Z Uncommon, A-Z Rare etc) and equip it there which makes it a lot easier than going through the customisation trying to remember when you unlocked that certain piece. Only downside is you can’t preview the armour until you come out of your collection. I agree though that there should be an easier way but I don’t think we will get one so going through the collection is probably the best we will get.

Favouriting armour would help as well cause I can’t remember the names of every armour I like and the thumb nails are the only help when they look similar to one an other.

Why don’t we take the collection area, and push it to the main customization area!

But as of now, I remember where everything is in the main area. Sort of.

I understand that it is really easy to make a filter option but I honestly myself cannot see how some find this to be such a massive issue. I don’t change my armor enough for it to matter, I have helioskrill, that is all I will use. Simple.

> 2533274849009501;7:
> I understand that it is really easy to make a filter option but I honestly myself cannot see how some find this to be such a massive issue. I don’t change my armor enough for it to matter, I have helioskrill, that is all I will use. Simple.

I still haven’t found the emblem I know I own. I get board of wearing certain armour I don’t have one set favorate armour or an emblem I like to wear. It’s at a point I’m not really customising what I want but what I’ll just settle with because it’s a mess. It’s like I have rng in my own collection because what I want can’t be found.