Custom S-IV in Campaign?

Apparently, Infinity and Spartan 4’s will make an appearance in the campaign. (From what I hear.)

So, what if one of the spartan 4’s is the same as the spartan 4 you control in Infinity (Multiplayer)?

> Apparently, Infinity and Spartan 4’s will make an appearance in the campaign. (From what I hear.)
>
> So, what if one of the spartan 4’s is the same as the spartan 4 you control in Infinity (Multiplayer)?

Behold! The answer!

Yes, the Spartan IV you play as will be your very own that you use in Spartan OPs and Matchmaking/holodeck.

> > Apparently, Infinity and Spartan 4’s will make an appearance in the campaign. (From what I hear.)
> >
> > So, what if one of the spartan 4’s is the same as the spartan 4 you control in Infinity (Multiplayer)?
>
> Behold! The answer!
>
>
> Yes, the Spartan IV you play as will be your very own that you use in Spartan OPs and Matchmaking/holodeck.

I meant…in campaign. I meant your customized S-4 appearing in campaign. From the chief’s perspective.

> Apparently, Infinity and Spartan 4’s will make an appearance in the campaign. (From what I hear.)
>
> So, what if one of the spartan 4’s is the same as the spartan 4 you control in Infinity (Multiplayer)?

I don’t see why not. but since your character is a blank slate, it might be hard to work with, considering that everyone has their own character. It would have to be like what they did with Noble Six in Reach to work out.

> > > Apparently, Infinity and Spartan 4’s will make an appearance in the campaign. (From what I hear.)
> > >
> > > So, what if one of the spartan 4’s is the same as the spartan 4 you control in Infinity (Multiplayer)?
> >
> > Behold! The answer!
> >
> >
> > Yes, the Spartan IV you play as will be your very own that you use in Spartan OPs and Matchmaking/holodeck.
>
> I meant…in campaign. I meant your customized S-4 appearing in campaign. From the chief’s perspective.

Hmmm if the story intertwined during Spartan Ops i can see that being possible.

I am not so sure about if you play the game from Chiefs perspective. It could work though you would need to play Spartan Ops more? I don’t know…

That would be awesome. Like in reach how your personalized Spartan comes out. That would be sweet

I’m guessing on co-op player 1 will be Chief and player 2 3 and 4 will be their own custom character, as nobody is with chief on the dawn.

It would be really awesome if our Spartan appeared in the campaign, even if it’s just a cameo for a few seconds. That way, every part of the game will truly be intertwined.

> I’m guessing on co-op player 1 will be Chief and player 2 3 and 4 will be their own custom character, as nobody is with chief on the dawn.

this sounds plausible

> I’m guessing on co-op player 1 will be Chief and player 2 3 and 4 will be their own custom character, as nobody is with chief on the dawn.

Or three other clones of Chief rising out of nearby cryro chambers ala Halo CE. It would be fitting i think since both games were the start of an epic trilogy. Plus it’s just plain goofy lol.

> > Apparently, Infinity and Spartan 4’s will make an appearance in the campaign. (From what I hear.)
> >
> > So, what if one of the spartan 4’s is the same as the spartan 4 you control in Infinity (Multiplayer)?
>
> I don’t see why not. but since your character is a blank slate, it might be hard to work with, considering that everyone has their own character. It would have to be like what they did with Noble Six in Reach to work out.

your player still did preset things in reach and couldn’t change the voice

And I think we get to choose our spartan ops voices like in reach’s firefight so I think we would get more of a feel of being our own spartan.

> Apparently, Infinity and Spartan 4’s will make an appearance in the campaign. (From what I hear.)
>
> So, what if one of the spartan 4’s is the same as the spartan 4 you control in Infinity (Multiplayer)?

No, but you will play with NPCs from campaign in spartan OPs

> Apparently, Infinity and Spartan 4’s will make an appearance in the campaign. (From what I hear.)
>
> So, what if one of the spartan 4’s is the same as the spartan 4 you control in Infinity (Multiplayer)?

Besides what Critical already mentioned for multiplayer, you’ll be playing as the Chief for the entire campaign portion of the game.

> > > Apparently, Infinity and Spartan 4’s will make an appearance in the campaign. (From what I hear.)
> > >
> > > So, what if one of the spartan 4’s is the same as the spartan 4 you control in Infinity (Multiplayer)?
> >
> > I don’t see why not. but since your character is a blank slate, it might be hard to work with, considering that everyone has their own character. It would have to be like what they did with Noble Six in Reach to work out.
>
> your player still did preset things in reach and couldn’t change the voice
>
> And I think we get to choose our spartan ops voices like in reach’s firefight so I think we would get more of a feel of being our own spartan.

I do like the idea, but since it is a campaign, I would be that the Voice feature will be added, it will probably be either a set male or female voice, for Canonical reasons. I would like to have Cabooses voice if at all possible.