Custom Reach name plates

So many people that read the Bungie weekly posts and so on have heard of and seen the custom nameplates that you can choose from if you are a member on Bungie.net. Well if you don’t know what i’m talking about here is a pic of the custom plates:

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width/hash/66/78/6678a8cde514e28bbd82422100de25e3_1.jpg

so yeah let me lay out what each emblem is for:

The Septagon – This option returns for anyone who links their LIVE account to their Bungie.net account.
The DMR – Get Bungie Pro to bump up your File Share, render videos, and get this emblem.
Marathon – Play the full version of Marathon: Durandal on Xbox LIVE Arcade to enable the Jjaro Terminal emblem.
Halo 1 – Enter your Halo 1 PC/Mac product key to enable this emblem.
Halo 2 – Automatically available if you played Halo 2 for Xbox on your LIVE account
Halo 3 – played Halo 3 on Live
Halo 3: ODST – played ODST
Assault Rifle – This fine armament goes to anyone who played the Halo: Reach beta a few months ago.
Spartan Helmet – CLASSIFIED
HALO – Unlock the emblems for Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 to get this special emblem.
The Star – Who knows? We haven’t come up with a use for this yet. Maybe we will in the future.

Well that is what bungie posted but the Spartan helmet emblem has now been declassified to be available to anyone that has at least 4 of the either h1,h2,h3,ODST,or the Reach Beta.

So who will have the Spartan helmet unlocked like me?

I have the Spartan Helmet MWHAHAHAHAHHA

Well, so far I own all the Bungie Games for the Xbox 360… so I’m pretty sure I can use any of them lol. I’ll more then likely use the Marathon tag simply becuase its looks cooler :wink:

I’m just glad my Mac Game Key worked!

> So many people that read the Bungie weekly posts and so on have heard of and seen the custom nameplates that you can choose from if you are a member on Bungie.net. Well if you don’t know what i’m talking about here is a pic of the custom plates:
>
> http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width/hash/66/78/6678a8cde514e28bbd82422100de25e3_1.jpg
>
> so yeah let me lay out what each emblem is for:
>
> The Septagon – This option returns for anyone who links their LIVE account to their Bungie.net account.
> The DMR – Get Bungie Pro to bump up your File Share, render videos, and get this emblem.
> Marathon – Play the full version of Marathon: Durandal on Xbox LIVE Arcade to enable the Jjaro Terminal emblem.
> Halo 1 – Enter your Halo 1 PC/Mac product key to enable this emblem.
> Halo 2 – Automatically available if you played Halo 2 for Xbox on your LIVE account
> Halo 3 – played Halo 3 on Live
> Halo 3: ODST – played ODST
> Assault Rifle – This fine armament goes to anyone who played the Halo: Reach beta a few months ago.
> Spartan Helmet – CLASSIFIED
> HALO – Unlock the emblems for Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 to get this special emblem.
> The Star – Who knows? We haven’t come up with a use for this yet. Maybe we will in the future.
>
> Well that is what bungie posted but the Spartan helmet emblem has now been declassified to be available to anyone that has at least 4 of the either h1,h2,h3,ODST,or the Reach Beta.
>
> So who will have the Spartan helmet unlocked like me?

awsome can’t wait