Custom Option - Flagnum Damage

While I am admittedly not a fan of the new CTF I have an idea.

Allow the damage of the Flagnum to be adjusted in custom game options. This would allow for unique custom gametypes where holding the flag gives you a power weapon.

Options are always a Good Thing …

So Yes

That would be amusing. Pick up the flag = 1 shot kill magnum. The more customization options, the better I say!

Is adding the option for a “Flag Lunge” too much? Basically Sword in one hand and Sniper in the other.

Would be fun!

> Is adding the option for a “Flag Lunge” too much? Basically Sword in one hand and Sniper in the other.

That would be fantastic! It would definitely make up for the lack of dual-wielding. :smiley:

As this idea continues to simmer on my cranial crock pot I have realized that the pairing of:

-automatically giving the flag carrier power weapons like a Flag with lunge along with a Magnum mini sniper

AND

-the gametype “2 Flag Slayer”

Could make for some very interesting gameplay. I would decrease the number of points a flag cap gives, from 50 to around 10, which would encourage the player to slay with his Flagnum for a while before capping.

I just want CTF to return to its glory …

I hope future iterations will allow flag carrier to drop and pass (not throw) the flag.

> Is adding the option for a “Flag Lunge” too much? Basically Sword in one hand and Sniper in the other.

that would be an awesome addition imo

I wonder if you can choose what weapons you whip out of no-where