Custom... Not

People still can’t save custom games yet? What gives? Tried to make an old school playlist and error encountered while saving keep coming up for me and 4 of my friends… I mean you have an achievement for doing this but your game is broken… No forge, no custom? I understood no split screen but come on. Don’t close your doors on the community after one week of release. There are issues that need fixed.

So wont be able to save until December… Kinda of sad in a way because many people i know will have sold the Game back before then. Wish they would have given us a finished project from the getgo…

> 2533274824230103;2:
> So wont be able to save until December… Kinda of sad in a way because many people i know will have sold the Game back before then. Wish they would have given us a finished project from the getgo…

Exactly. I was pumped for Halo 5 but all these issues and they haven’t released the whole game yet. Just crazy. The playlist for mp is sad. This is a fun game and I like the mechanics but not enough to keep the game while in this state. Tomorrow blacks ops 3 comes out with custom and map editor for the same price. I am sure alot of people will be trading in their broken halo since the devs just ignore us.

Everything is set to “allow” or “everyone”, still not working.

I removed my profile, cache reset the Xbox, reinstalled halo 5, etc. I have open Nat, etch, etc.

I can save forge maps, bookmark or download them. But I can not get my bookmarked game types to load, nor can I “save” or “save as”. The error “error encountered while saving” comes up.

Any help!!??

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump threads.</mark>

Bump?

I’ve recently gone through all my settings, deleted nearly all my custom maps that I’ve downloaded from other players, removed all bookmarks (I think)

I STILL can not load any custom game type
Nor can I save any custom game type that I have created

But I can load and save custom maps.

No work, no fix, no advice folks?

This is still a problem for me.

Moderators wont like this post because its an “old” issue, but months later its still not fixed. So, its current in my book.

I thank this forum for all its non-wonderful support… the overwhelming response on this thread and others is a testament.