custom maps sharing forum

Submit and share ideas and community creations here!

Some map ideas i have are from previous halo games and other FPS titles such as Rust(MW2) and Noshahr Canals(BF3).

Varsod 2
BTB map designed for CTF, original map but it could be related vaguely to valhalla or blood gulch. The clip was more focused on the size of the map, but theres a preview.

Hey checkout my map if you like mini games. Deadly’s Dodgeball Halo 5 Forge Maps - Deadly's Dodgeball (Minigame) - YouTube

OldsirenDC
I’ve been working on another map currently but this is a finished map that people have enjoyed it has a CTF gametype with it and everything here’s a youtube link for anybody interested in checking it out: - YouTube

hey guys check out my free for all map, its called ‘‘Volcano’’. and yes the map is the inside of a volcano and yes there is lava in it. please give me some feedback on how i could make it better, hope you enjoy !

This map is built for FFA and Team Slayer, there are official gametypes for it. Basically what you do is run around in a foggy map with swords and use your sparring skills to eliminate every Phantom, or the enemy team Phantoms. Yes there is a back story to this map that I fascinate myself with haha. The Robotics Corporation decided to take some of the Alpine lands for themselves. Mid-construction the place goes to crap. An ancient species known as the Phantoms(the players are the Phantoms), spawn nearby to claim the land that they call theirs. I’m waiting for an infection gametype to expand how this map is played. Hope you enjoy as much as me and my friends do. GT: Mercenary Ronin Map: The Phantom’s Graveyard Gametype: Phantom Rumble (FFA) || Phantom Clash (TS)

I have a map called Ultra charge, game mode ultra mode ( v3 I think XD ) you start of in a box grid room with a sword, ( wanted hammer but you know) and with increase speed, jump, and knock back but low damage, you have to knock the other players in to the holes of the grid floor GT biasdeathjam

I’m looking for very fun maps to do with 4 man or more

> 2533274922203516;5:
> OldsirenDC
> I’ve been working on another map currently but this is a finished map that people have enjoyed it has a CTF gametype with it and everything here’s a youtube link for anybody interested in checking it out: - YouTube

Do you know what cover is??