Custom Maps Need To Be On Our Xboxs Not On Servers

I was fixing a map, literally just a couple mins ago. Then bam, the server crashed. I never had that problem in Halo 3 or Reach, know why? Because it isn’t on a stupid Server. I don’t want my maps on a Server 343, I want them to my self on my Xbox Hard drive. It annoys me when I work for about 40 mins and then the stuff I did is gone. Fix it.

Yeah, it seems like the industry has gone way more server side. I’m with you, frustrating at times.

> 2533274873349282;1:
> I was fixing a map, literally just a couple mins ago. Then bam, the server crashed. I never had that problem in Halo 3 or Reach, know why? Because it isn’t on a stupid Server. I don’t want my maps on a Server 343, I want them to my self on my Xbox Hard drive. It annoys me when I work for about 40 mins and then the stuff I did is gone. Fix it.

It doesn’t really matter to me in Halo 5, because it lacks local play. The only reason for local custom maps would be for local split-screen, something Halo 5 doesn’t have.

Agreed. Hate how everything has to be online

> 2533274802862198;3:
> > 2533274873349282;1:
> > I was fixing a map, literally just a couple mins ago. Then bam, the server crashed. I never had that problem in Halo 3 or Reach, know why? Because it isn’t on a stupid Server. I don’t want my maps on a Server 343, I want them to my self on my Xbox Hard drive. It annoys me when I work for about 40 mins and then the stuff I did is gone. Fix it.
>
>
> It doesn’t really matter to me in Halo 5, because it lacks local play. The only reason for local custom maps would be for local split-screen, something Halo 5 doesn’t have.

Nah M9, forge is important to have offline, I’d like to do something other than replay a sub par campaign when the servers are down

> 2533274856909864;5:
> > 2533274802862198;3:
> > > 2533274873349282;1:
> > > I was fixing a map, literally just a couple mins ago. Then bam, the server crashed. I never had that problem in Halo 3 or Reach, know why? Because it isn’t on a stupid Server. I don’t want my maps on a Server 343, I want them to my self on my Xbox Hard drive. It annoys me when I work for about 40 mins and then the stuff I did is gone. Fix it.
> >
> >
> > It doesn’t really matter to me in Halo 5, because it lacks local play. The only reason for local custom maps would be for local split-screen, something Halo 5 doesn’t have.
>
>
> Nah M9, forge is important to have offline, I’d like to do something other than replay a sub par campaign when the servers are down

In that case, I could see the usefulness of offline custom game maps.

> 2533274802862198;3:
> > 2533274873349282;1:
> > I was fixing a map, literally just a couple mins ago. Then bam, the server crashed. I never had that problem in Halo 3 or Reach, know why? Because it isn’t on a stupid Server. I don’t want my maps on a Server 343, I want them to my self on my Xbox Hard drive. It annoys me when I work for about 40 mins and then the stuff I did is gone. Fix it.
>
>
> It doesn’t really matter to me in Halo 5, because it lacks local play. The only reason for local custom maps would be for local split-screen, something Halo 5 doesn’t have.

It doesn’t matter if Halo doesn’t have certain things, it needs to be local in case the server crashes. I built one map a month ago, worked 3 hours, before I could save, the server crashed.