Custom Mantis

I’m talking swapping weapons or adding them.

Dual flame throwers or gauss cannons. They Gave the pelican a Splazer why not the mantis with a shoulder/top side mounted Splazer and swap out the arms with quad mini guns.

Just saying different versions of the Mantis would be cool to see.

As long as it stays in customs/campaign then sure why not.

They would be cool, you could totally replace the rockets with the splazer without messing up the balance or turning into a total death machine, like twin guass cannons would!

Mantis + Flamethrower = Happy Dargons.

Do you think we’ll ever see a return of the flamethrower?

I’d love to see it as a high damage short range turret to plod around with.

twin turrents or rockets launchers or sparton lazers or gravity hammers or energy swords or gauss cannons or tri-rockets would be awesome maybe even twin wraith cannons

> Do you think we’ll ever see a return of the flamethrower?
>
> I’d love to see it as a high damage short range turret to plod around with.

Probably not. It was a very niche weapon that was rarely used. The only time I found it useful was camping the top of the lifts in construct(i think thats the map anyways)

> As long as it stays in customs/campaign then sure why not.

or if its only in certain game types with like mantis fights

> > Do you think we’ll ever see a return of the flamethrower?
> >
> > I’d love to see it as a high damage short range turret to plod around with.
>
> Probably not. It was a very niche weapon that was rarely used. The only time I found it useful was camping the top of the lifts in construct(i think thats the map anyways)

Not to mention if you weren’t careful you ended up killing yourself in the process with it, but seeing a Mantis spraying fire at Spartans running around would incite awe. It would only be on the Mantis too not something one could pick up like Halo 3’s flamethrower. Like instead of that stomp a flamethrower to scare off close range enemies.

railguns would be just amazing (OP as hell but so fun)

or just like shotguns for the lols