CuSTOM LOADOUTS??

They said something about it in a G4 video right, does that mean unlocking weapons based of level? if so, seems like a drastic change right?

I hope its just armor like one loadout you can spawn with one different looking spartan then a different loadout

Its been confirmed that the items you unlock for custom loadouts WILL NOT give you an asymmetrical advantage over other players.

It will be balanced.

> Its been confirmed that the items you unlock for custom loadouts WILL NOT give you an asymmetrical advantage over other players.
>
> It will be balanced.

Will it be to hard to show us where?

> > Its been confirmed that the items you unlock for custom loadouts WILL NOT give you an asymmetrical advantage over other players.
> >
> > It will be balanced.
>
> Will it be to hard to show us where?

Check this link VVVV

https://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst63067_Halo-4-News-and-Links-Master-Thread---UPDATED-03-09-12.aspx

i cant tell you which one exactly since i looked at all of them in one sitting. I believe it was one of the more recent ones.

But anyone who wants to know all of the current available info on halo 4 should check EVERY link in that first post

> Its been confirmed that the items you unlock for custom loadouts WILL NOT give you an asymmetrical advantage over other players.
>
> It will be balanced.

I asume it will be basics such as side weapons pistol or smg, or main weapons like battle rifle or assualt rifle