Custom loadouts not working every other round

Is this a new game mode or something?? If so it’s terrible and extremely annoying. It completely messes up your game when you’re accustomed to playing with certain armor abilities and weapons, and the lack of plasma grenades makes destroying vehicles almost impossible resulting in vehicles running rampant owning everybody for half the match.

I’m seriously hoping this is just an error on my end or something. All I know is it happens at least 1/3 of the games, and it’s really making me consider stop playing Halo 4 altogether. I googled around and didn’t really find anything. Is this happening to anyone else?

And what is the name of this said playlist that is causing you problems?

Sounds like he doesn’t like Slayer Pro…

> And what is the name of this said playlist that is causing you problems?

Like ABEL said, there are some playlists that have game types that disallow custom loadouts. In Team Slayer and Big Team playlists, the “Infinity” gametypes let you use your own loadouts, but regular Big Team (As opposed to Big team Infinity) gametype does not.

> the lack of plasma grenades makes destroying vehicles not easy resulting in good and fair vehicle battles.

fixed

> Like ABEL said, there are some playlists that have game types that disallow custom loadouts. In Team Slayer and Big Team playlists, the “Infinity” gametypes let you use your own loadouts, but regular Big Team (As opposed to Big team Infinity) gametype does not.

Makes sense. Is this new though? I don’t remember this happening when I first started playing.

So… I’m trying to make a game type to play on Gamenight with friends, which is every Saturday. But when I go to make custom loadouts, they don’t seem to stay. The first cutom loadout stays, Dmr and Sword, but the rest aren’t there for some reason. When I get out of the game and check if they are there, they are. But in game that’s the only one. :confused: What am I doing wrong?
Edit one: Well, I figured out that issue. But now EVERY loadout is Dmr and Sword. WTF?

Custom loadout do seem tough to put together since Im never strong with every weapon, but always find my self needing the weapon Im not using

> 2533274962267015;8:
> Custom loadout do seem tough to put together since Im never strong with every weapon, but always find my self needing the weapon Im not using

I’ve never had an issue with gametype creation.

Probably bc it’s a preset load out game type

infinity slayer is 343’s version of slayer, but for the people who like a more classic feel to halo they also kept just slayer, or BTB