Custom Loadouts - Any Change People?

There has been a lot of debate on whether 343 should change their custom loadout or not. So today i want to ask you gentlemen or lady, fanboy or hater, spartan or marine, what do you guys think the custom loadout should be according to your people’s choice. I doesn’t matter if it’s big or small, weak or OP, UNSC or covenant, melee or manual, let your voice be heard!!! Its up to you people to make halo better (since 343 isn’t doing it).

#LetsOverule

EDIT : If you don’t want custom loadouts then your reply can talk about it.

If you’re referring to the Arena then I’d rather everyone spawn with the same weapons.

Clarify. Nothing you said makes any sense. What is 343’s custom loadout? Please clarify and fix your grammar/use a grammar checker.

> 2533274860945165;3:
> Clarify. Nothing you said makes any sense. What is 343’s custom loadout?

I also don’t understand him. I think he’s asking if he liked the custom loadout style (like Halo 4) and/or what changes we would make to it for Halo 6. Not totally sure.

I think he means their custom loadout system, kinda like how Reach used Bungie’s custom loadout system. To clarify further, Reach mostly used several fixed loadouts per gamemode, whereas 4 allowed you to make your own, and I don’t really think 5’s is all that different from Reach and now I realize that I don’t really get the question either.

> 2533274860945165;3:
> Clarify. Nothing you said makes any sense. What is 343’s custom loadout? Please clarify and fix your grammar/use a grammar checker.

You know that there are custom loadouts in halo 5 right? I’m talking about those loadouts. Im asking what you would like to change about it!!

> 2535435439758542;6:
> > 2533274860945165;3:
> > Clarify. Nothing you said makes any sense. What is 343’s custom loadout? Please clarify and fix your grammar/use a grammar checker.
>
>
> You know that there are custom loadouts in halo 5 right? I’m talking about those loadouts. Im asking what you would like to change about it!!

Are you asking about the loadout weapon options in Warzone? It’s the only place where there are loadouts in Halo 5.

In that case, I would make the selection system much more refined than it is now. I would sort the loadouts by different weapon types, and then by scope, then attachment. Or, instead of that, have a menu where you select the scope and attachment individually. In either case, the loadout selection menu as it is now is far from being refined.

> 2535435439758542;1:
> There has been a lot of debate on whether 343 should change their custom loadout or not. So today i want to ask you gentlemen or lady, fanboy or hater, spartan or marine, what do you guys think the custom loadout should be according to your people’s choice. I doesn’t matter if it’s big or small, weak or OP, UNSC or covenant, melee or manual, let your voice be heard!!! Its up to you people to make halo better (since 343 isn’t doing it).
>
> #LetsOverule

I’d have to say Plasma Pistol and Lightrifle, but that’s just me.

> 2535435439758542;1:
> There has been a lot of debate on whether 343 should change their custom loadout or not. So today i want to ask you gentlemen or lady, fanboy or hater, spartan or marine, what do you guys think the custom loadout should be according to your people’s choice. I doesn’t matter if it’s big or small, weak or OP, UNSC or covenant, melee or manual, let your voice be heard!!! Its up to you people to make halo better (since 343 isn’t doing it).
>
> #LetsOverule

Did you play Halo4 at all and did you play the older Halo games as well? Then if yes to both those questions you should know why loadouts do not working Halo. That was one of the biggest backlash’s against Halo 4.

I’m a bit confused to be honest. What custom loadout is this? The one you spawn with in Arena? Or the one on Warzone?

> 2533274830929412;10:
> I’m a bit confused to be honest. What custom loadout is this? The one you spawn with in Arena? Or the one on Warzone?

Any one of them. Its your choice but you should think wisely about your choice

> 2533274830513360;9:
> > 2535435439758542;1:
> > There has been a lot of debate on whether 343 should change their custom loadout or not. So today i want to ask you gentlemen or lady, fanboy or hater, spartan or marine, what do you guys think the custom loadout should be according to your people’s choice. I doesn’t matter if it’s big or small, weak or OP, UNSC or covenant, melee or manual, let your voice be heard!!! Its up to you people to make halo better (since 343 isn’t doing it).
> >
> > #LetsOverule
>
>
> Did you play Halo4 at all and did you play the older Halo games as well? Then if yes to both those questions you should know why loadouts do not working Halo. That was one of the biggest backlash’s against Halo 4.

I agree with you but i just want to ask what you would like. No loadout is also an option as well.

> 2533274855477511;2:
> If you’re referring to the Arena then I’d rather everyone spawn with the same weapons.

Ok not bad of an idea

> 2533274808386392;7:
> > 2535435439758542;6:
> > > 2533274860945165;3:
> > > Clarify. Nothing you said makes any sense. What is 343’s custom loadout? Please clarify and fix your grammar/use a grammar checker.
> >
> >
> > You know that there are custom loadouts in halo 5 right? I’m talking about those loadouts. Im asking what you would like to change about it!!
>
>
> Are you asking about the loadout weapon options in Warzone? It’s the only place where there are loadouts in Halo 5.
>
> In that case, I would make the selection system much more refined than it is now. I would sort the loadouts by different weapon types, and then by scope, then attachment. Or, instead of that, have a menu where you select the scope and attachment individually. In either case, the loadout selection menu as it is now is far from being refined.

That works too

> 2535435439758542;13:
> > 2533274855477511;2:
> > If you’re referring to the Arena then I’d rather everyone spawn with the same weapons.
>
>
> Ok not bad of an idea

That’s how things currently work in Halo 5, in everything but Warzone in any case. There are no custom loadouts.

Same starts in Arena or I leave the franchise as I did with Reach and Halo 4.

You probably don’t mean “custom loadout” but rather just the spawn weapons.

In which case I’m partial to the utility weapon style of gameplay. Problem is with the current sandbox it would completely devalue the pistol. There is also no 1 clear choice on what that utility weapon should be. Probably the BR.

Though I would say that AR/Pistol starts is fine for Halo 5’s sandbox

> 2533274810305245;17:
> You probably don’t mean “custom loadout” but rather just the spawn weapons.
>
> In which case I’m partial to the utility weapon style of gameplay. Problem is with the current sandbox it would completely devalue the pistol. There is also no 1 clear choice on what that utility weapon should be. Probably the BR.
>
> Though I would say that AR/Pistol starts is fine for Halo 5’s sandbox

Ok cool

I want custom load outs in every thing

understandable not to have it in ranked and classic. But a load out ranked playlist could be its own thing. It would be my go to played ranked game.

> 2533274962122285;19:
> I want custom load outs in every thing
>
> understandable not to have it in ranked and classic. But a load out ranked playlist could be its own thing. It would be my go to played ranked game.

Great i want custom loadouts too