Custom load-outs are not the problem

Sub says it all but seriously they don’t hurt anything.
What hurts this game is what is in them I.E BS, sticks, AC, Prom and the dmr/lightrifle.

I am making this thread because I love being able to spawn with my fav wep in the series (CC) the br and cc are what you should be able to choose from and the autos ofc. The long range weps I.E dmr and lightrifle should be map pick ups. ( so should sticks, BS, Prom and as for AC that can just get out of halo MM IMO).

Custom load-outs have a place in halo and not just social playlists ( I say that because that is what a lot of people think) Armor abilities are great as long as they are balanced I.E thruster, holo, autosentry ( that one is actually under-powered ) regen-field is good too.

The perks are iffy but alright they need some fine tuning ( like explosives, resupply and ammo) custom load-outs need to stay they do not ruin this game at all but they make it have variety ( If the proposed changes are made variety without randomness).

Thank you for reading.

I LOVE THE CARBINE

> Sub says it all but seriously they don’t hurt anything.
> What hurts this game is what is in them I.E BS, sticks, AC, Prom and the dmr/lightrifle.
>
> I am making this thread because I love being able to spawn with my fav wep in the series (CC) the br and cc are what you should be able to choose from and the autos ofc. The long range weps I.E dmr and lightrifle should be map pick ups. ( so should sticks, BS, Prom and as for AC that can just get out of halo MM IMO).
>
> Custom load-outs have a place in halo and not just social playlists ( I say that because that is what a lot of people think) Armor abilities are great as long as they are balanced I.E thruster, holo, autosentry ( that one is actually under-powered ) regen-field is good too.
>
> The perks are iffy but alright they need some fine tuning ( like explosives, resupply and ammo) custom load-outs need to stay they do not ruin this game at all but they make it have variety ( If the proposed changes are made variety without randomness).
>
> Thank you for reading. No problemo :slight_smile:
>
> I LOVE THE CARBINE

TL,DR: Custom Loadouts are fine, its the bad balance and what items are currently in them that is the problem.

Sorry for doing that, I’m not trying to be mean it just makes for easier reading for others.

OT:

I agree on your main point, I like Custom Loadouts as I like the choice they offer me, however, I do not like what is currently in them (Tactical and Support Packages can rot in hell for all I care).

However, forced weapon starts are still better for competitive play as it ensures everyone starts on equal ground.

It is no problem if anything thank you i want more people to understand what i am trying to say, also I just wish people would stop with this…br is the only legit wep because mlg pros use it… i want my carbine to have some love.

Like seriously I hated H3 for the fact it pushed the br so hard. ( Reach at least had a needle rifle on every map. H2 if i remember correct had a CC on every map too. )