Custom Hud color visor upgrading

It’s not really a big game changer, I just thought it’d be cool if you could unlock Visors with custom color VISR software, so at a certain level you could unlock a cyan/purple color scheme with your hud as a separate cyan visor, or an orange/red hud color for a separate solar visor, ice white upgrade for frost, black with white trim for black, etc. I don’t think it’d be too hard to program, and I thought it’d be a cool little touch to customization to make you feel unique.

That would be super BA! Imo

> 2533274820878188;2:
> That would be super BA! Imo

I know right? I was thinking about it and I don’t see any real issues with adding that before the release as it’s pretty minute of a change and it seems like a fun little addition to armor customization without needing to put fourth too much work.

would be nice if they had a colorblind mode for the HUD

Good Idea

> 2533274865708979;4:
> would be nice if they had a colorblind mode for the HUD

That’s probably going to be an option in your settings on final release, it’d be insane if it wasn’t.

> 2533274858572140;5:
> Good Idea

Thank you.

This has been suggested since Reach, at least. Probably before then, too. I really can’t see a reason not to include it, it’s the only customisation that would actually be visible while playing…