Custom Halo: Reach Spartan does show

On my Halowaypoint service record for Halo: Reach it shows the default Spartan armor rather than my custom Spartan armor that I have equipped in my game. I’d like to be able to view my customized armor that I have for my Spartan on Halowaypoint, but it just won’t show up. I tried viewing my brother’s profile on Halowaypoint by searching his Gamertag and his custom Spartan shows up, so I don’t understand why mine doesn’t. Can anyone help me with this, or is it impossible to fix?

> 2535440269097867;1:
> On my Halowaypoint service record for Halo: Reach it shows the default Spartan armor rather than my custom Spartan armor that I have equipped in my game. I’d like to be able to view my customized armor that I have for my Spartan on Halowaypoint, but it just won’t show up. I tried viewing my brother’s profile on Halowaypoint by searching his Gamertag and his custom Spartan shows up, so I don’t understand why mine doesn’t. Can anyone help me with this, or is it impossible to fix?

I don’t know it does it for me too.

Hey folks. Rendering of Reach Spartan images isn’t actually supported on Waypoint anymore, they stopped rendering about 2 years ago. Some older renders are still held