Custom games troubles

Whenever my friends and I make a fortress in Forge, we usually test it out in custom games. Lately, though, it will tell me that the user content is not available. It happens with many maps. I have checked the NAT type and it says open. I have found that when I put MW3 in, I can join my friends no problem. It also works just fine in matchmaking most of the time. How can I fix this to play with my friends?

> Whenever my friends and I make a fortress in Forge, we usually test it out in custom games. Lately, though, it will tell me that the user content is not available. It happens with many maps. I have checked the NAT type and it says open. I have found that when I put MW3 in, I can join my friends no problem. It also works just fine in matchmaking most of the time. How can I fix this to play with my friends?

One of two possible problems:

1. Either your HDD has corrupted your maps. Rare, unlikely.
    <mark>2. One or more of your friends has family privacy settings that do not allow them to access user content. Most likely.</mark>

If it is the problem I believe it is, they need to have their parents alter there privacy settings to “allow user content”.