Custom games (READ FOR MORE INFO)

Do you remember the days when you could just hop on halo 3 and play a custom game with a full lobby? Well I do, and I miss it.
Basically what I am trying to say is: What happened?
and that I am looking for people to play Halo Reach with, preferably on the weekends, that want to play custom games and fill up the lobby and have a good time.

If you feel the same way, hit me up on live with a message saying you are interested or reply back on here.
GT: SOLO ZeHBaDKiiD

Credits happened, and I outgrew minigames. I only ever really play in test lobbies anymore.

Stahl is right, it’s because of credits. Lots of MLG customs still though.

So what, now Halo is turning into Call of Duty? That was the only reason I ever played Halo (to have fun in custom games). I mean customization is great and all, but custom games are still extremely fun.

> So what, now Halo is turning into Call of Duty? That was the only reason I ever played Halo (to have fun in custom games). I mean customization is great and all, but custom games are still extremely fun.

We don’t know what 343i will do with H4 yet. Maybe do some searching on the net for a clan that does fun customs.

> So what, now Halo is turning into Call of Duty? That was the only reason I ever played Halo (to have fun in custom games). I mean customization is great and all, but custom games are still extremely fun.

Get some Forgers on your list if you want to get into lobbies.
Unfortunately, this entire game is dictated by credits. People want shiny armor more than they want to play. It’s almost as bad as TF2.

> Stahl is right, it’s because of credits. Lots of MLG customs still though.

Because when Im looking for a fun game type, 1v1 perfectly fits the bill.

You do have a point about that. What games have 343 made?
And that is a good idea and do y’all know of any clans/communities/forgers/websites?

> > Stahl is right, it’s because of credits. Lots of MLG customs still though.
>
> Because when Im looking for a fun game type, 1v1 perfectly fits the bill.

Who said anything about 1v1? Maybe you don’t find competition fun, that’s fine, I don’t care.

> > So what, now Halo is turning into Call of Duty? That was the only reason I ever played Halo (to have fun in custom games). I mean customization is great and all, but custom games are still extremely fun.
>
> Get some Forgers on your list if you want to get into lobbies.
> Unfortunately, this entire game is dictated by credits. People want shiny armor more than they want to play. It’s almost as bad as TF2.

Hey, Fancy Hats are merely a byproduct of grinding up traitorous Blu’s into giblets.

Yeah, I can see that credits could be an issue. Seeing as they aren’t given out as much for custom games or local firefight. Closest i’ve gotten to the custom games scene is maybe two or three random games with friends and then lan parties(yeah, they still exist, rarely).