Custom games question

I just saw a tweet saying that Halo 5 has more custom games option than any Halo in the past but it is only releasing with four gametypes. Can anyone verify this?

I think all these sources saying only four game types etc. are based on the twitch streaming of the pre-release version 343 gave a select number of people for the purpose of streaming. I think people are jumping to conclusions and the game will have all the game types we are accustomed to.

> 2533274893309342;2:
> I think all these sources saying only four game types etc. are based on the twitch streaming of the pre-release version 343 gave a select number of people for the purpose of streaming. I think people are jumping to conclusions and the game will have all the game types we are accustomed to.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking but they did say no warzone customs at launch and there are a lot of gametypes missing from mm at launch, so I don’t know

All the info you need is here Just click the blue just a note they’ll be unlocking more mapps for the game modes after launch.

The launch playlist got shortened but it will expand in the future, haven’t seen anything on custom games but I’m hoping someone makes a video

I’m sure there are many more custom game types than playlists at launch. Plus, players will be able to create their own game types.

> 2533274809787821;5:
> I’m sure there are many more custom game types than playlists at launch. Plus, players will be able to create their own game types.

I hope so, that sounds crazy to release with so few.