Custom Games Matchmaking!

I’m pretty sure the community will agree with me, i’d like to see custom games matchmaking in your title update. I think it’s something bungie should of added to the disc, but they didn’t, which was a shame. It would have been cool to play the weird and wonderful gametypes and maps the community create, which having to worry about getting the right amount of people to join the lobby to be able to play it properly. With Custom Games Matchmaking, you can download the popular gametypes, which will turn into playlists (which you can remove at any time), search for a game and have fun!

I can’t really discribe how this could work as it’s quite late, but for some reason it’s the only time I get ideas, when it’s very late at night. But i’m sure the forum users can work out how it can work and maybe 343 will take it into consideration!

If you want this added to the title update, put “Yes!” into your post and “No!” if you don’t. Maybe 343 will take notice of this post and see what the community wants!

Thanks for reading, please post your opinions and advice for CGM!

It’s a great idea but the simplicity of it is awkward, but if they wanna make a good impression they should start with the big things like that.

Shameful Bump.

Yes, if they can’t impliment it into reach then possibly they can add it into the next Halo. I’m sure most of the community will agree it would be good for this to be included.

After a while people mainly played a lot of Custom as it was great fun (especially Zacky’s) and the ideas on there were fantastic.

So you want a custom games search like Halo 2 for Windows Vista has? The thing where you select basic map/game type varients and it shows a list of games being played that are similar or exactly what your search showed? I wish they did this. Matchmaking gets boring since everyone is so competative as of late. Wow I can’t seem to spell today so I give up on my spelling mistakes in this post …

They should also add jersey barriers and pallets to forge world
srry if im off topic but yeah know iteams that will move or break when you hit them.
Back on topic Custom Matchmaking would be great I just created a custom game hopper profile so I could find custom games. It’s been working actually!If you want in the GT is

CustomHopper HR

well… we’re getting action sack?
the things that was in the H3 action sack were made by the community.
sure, it’s not the same as a customs playlist, but until that day (if it comes) be happy about the action sack.

i do want to see it though

> So you want a custom games search like Halo 2 for Windows Vista has? The thing where you select basic map/game type varients and it shows a list of games being played that are similar or exactly what your search showed? I wish they did this. Matchmaking gets boring since everyone is so competative as of late. Wow I can’t seem to spell today so I give up on my spelling mistakes in this post …

almost impossible for consoles.
if reach was on PC then maybe it could’ve happened, but even then i doubt they’d go for it.

I’d rather see them actually fix the game before they make any additions to it.

Remove bloom.
Add 1-50.
Remove AA’s.
Increase Jump Height.
Increase movement speed.
FIX THE -Yoinking!- MELEE.

I think it’s better if you have a list of custom games to browse through, just like most PC server browsers.

> They should also add jersey barriers and pallets to forge world.

Agreed, I miss the Halo 3 zombie maps where the floors had pallets and holes in them. Walking in a dark corridor and suddenly hearing all those wooden pieces around you and you go ‘Oh, shi…,’ and a zombie drops down from the upper floor or the roof to kill you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bloom=gone

Arena fixed completely

That would get me as well as many others back into reach.

Bloom is just some random function that serves no real purpose to the halo franchise IMHO. It should never have been implemented.

As for arena, just stop with the rank resets. Let us continually play at the level we should be, I dont have fun beating on low level players. No offense of course… At any rate, I love how arena is win:loss based now, and it is going in the right direction, but again bloom just ruins that competitive drive I get from H3…