Custom Games Issue Halo 5

Ive been recently (past few months), been having A LOT of issues with custom games, when the game ends or someone leaves a match the entire game freezes and even crashes. Its annoying and im tired of restarting my Halo 5. Im hoping to see this issue tryyyy to be fixed? Its not that big of a deal but it makes me want to die every time it happens. Maybe later ill post something about warzone idk, i need to get used to Waypoint again.

> 2533274975375440;1:
> Ive been recently (past few months), been having A LOT of issues with custom games, when the game ends or someone leaves a match the entire game freezes and even crashes. Its annoying and im tired of restarting my Halo 5. Im hoping to see this issue tryyyy to be fixed? Its not that big of a deal but it makes me want to die every time it happens. Maybe later ill post something about warzone idk, i need to get used to Waypoint again.

Known issue. 343i is planning another fix for the hanging/freezing in the post game lobby and when there are quitters. We just have to wait and hope the next fix actually works.

> 2533274831077797;2:
> > 2533274975375440;1:
> > Ive been recently (past few months), been having A LOT of issues with custom games, when the game ends or someone leaves a match the entire game freezes and even crashes. Its annoying and im tired of restarting my Halo 5. Im hoping to see this issue tryyyy to be fixed? Its not that big of a deal but it makes me want to die every time it happens. Maybe later ill post something about warzone idk, i need to get used to Waypoint again.
>
> Known issue. 343i is planning another fix for the hanging/freezing in the post game lobby and when there are quitters. We just have to wait and hope the next fix actually works.

I very much hope that they do fix this. Its really annoying XD