Custom Games instant respawns

I really do not like instant respawns at all, especially when it comes to objective games. As it is right now, the only game modes that do not have an instant respawn system are CTF and Dominion. King of the Hill, Oddball, and even slayer pro, all need a timer for respawning players. Surviving a push from the opposite team in KoTH means nothing anymore. You use to be able to allow your shields to recharge, and get ready for the next group, but now it’s just a constant barrage of enemies being thrown at you. I feel it ruins the game, and it frustrates me to no end.

I tried making my own custom games, but no matter what I set the respawn time to, players can just ignore it and come back instantly. Now I know some people out there enjoy the instant respawns, but I see no reason to allow players like myself to include a respawn time into their own custom games.

PLEASE 343i, fix the respawn system, and allow us to at least turn instant respawns off in custom games!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

::mini bump:: this board moves fast, and I’m interested in what people have to say on this subject.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

1 last bump!

::BUMP::