Custom Games how to fix Dmr bloom?

I Have a capture the flag map i made and with it I have a game type and when I play it it has no TU updated bloom setting, how do I make the bloom like how it is in TU updated playlists?

TU Gametypes are here. If you’re looking for the March updated gametypes, then go [here](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileSearch.aspx?fc=1&tags=march update&date=0&page=0&mode=list). Zero Bloom Gametypes are here.

> TU Gametypes are here. If you’re looking for the March updated gametypes, then go [here](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileSearch.aspx?fc=1&tags=march update&date=0&page=0&mode=list). Zero Bloom Gametypes are here.

Thats not what I’m looking for. Actually read my thread.

You can’t customize Bloom settings.

> You can’t customize Bloom settings.

If they updated Bloom in the Title update(they did) then there must be a way to change my game type with no blooms dnr settings…

> You can’t customize Bloom settings.

Zero Bloom DMR starts are MLG only, so here is the [Zero Bloom CTF gametype](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=27087605&player=MLG Gametypes).

You cannot change the TU settings in the actual game variant settings, you have to have a game variant with the TU already applied. Unfortunately 343i could not update the UI to support changing the settings yourself.

> You cannot change the TU settings in the actual game variant settings, you have to have a game variant with the TU already applied. Unfortunately 343i could not update the UI to support changing the settings yourself.

So if I make a new game type it will be TU updated? Thanks for the info

If you choose to edit a gametype that came on disk, one that you did not download, it will be default settings.

If you choose to edit a gametype with TU settings, it will keep your settings alongside the TU settings.

Same goes for Zero bloom, and anniversary settings.

still need help

> If you choose to edit a gametype that came on disk, one that you did not download, it will be default settings.
>
>
> If you choose to edit a gametype with TU settings, it will keep your settings alongside the TU settings.
>
>
> Same goes for Zero bloom, and anniversary settings.

Are you saying I have to purchase Halo combat revolved to edit my map in TU settings??

> > If you choose to edit a gametype that came on disk, one that you did not download, it will be default settings.
> >
> >
> > If you choose to edit a gametype with TU settings, it will keep your settings alongside the TU settings.
> >
> >
> > Same goes for Zero bloom, and anniversary settings.
>
> Are you saying I have to purchase Halo combat revolved to edit my map in TU settings??

No. You download the TU gametypes and then change the settings and save and suddenly you have a new gametype!

How do I "download the Title updates are they in halo reach marketplace?

> How do I "download the Title updates are they in halo reach marketplace?

You can download them from the links provided earlier, or you can save them from your temporary history once you’ve played them.