Custom Games Group?!

Are there any of you who play custom games in the classic halo style? (no AA, high jumps, and faster base movement) If so please let me know as i’d like to join. I’m trying to enjoy reach and have decided that it’s impossible in it’s “default” state. My xbox tag is the same as my name here.

add me

> Are there any of you who play custom games in the classic halo style? (no AA, high jumps, and faster base movement) If so please let me know as i’d like to join. I’m trying to enjoy reach and have decided that it’s impossible in it’s “default” state. My xbox tag is the same as my name here.

I have a post in this forum for custom games,…we dont do much of classic slayer but if you still want to play that would be cool,…here is my post,…

During the week at 8:00pm-11:30pm{sometimes later} we host custom games including these gametyps:CTF, Anniversary CTF, Anniversary Slayer,FFA Slayer,ZB Slayer, TU Slayer,Anniversary Snipers,Anniversary Team Slayer, and others,
And we play on map remakes from Halo 1, Halo 2,Halo 3, and Halo Reach, we have found the most accurate detailed maps that have been in all the past halo games, and we have made them where there is no problem with lag or frame rate issues, We have quite a few players already and we are looking to expand, as we get more and more players we will start doing more in the genra of Tournaments
The skill level of the players we have range from beginner to advanced,
we have players that are extremely good who have been playin halo since the beginning.
Crude talking will not be tolerated, as well as crude gestures a.k.a. Tea Bagging,
this sort of behaivor will cause us to boot that particular player

If you are interested in joining our games my gamer tag is:hazardousr3ject
add me as a friend with a message stating that you want to join our games and when we start playing I will send you a game invite. ould be cool,…here is my post:

> > Are there any of you who play custom games in the classic halo style? (no AA, high jumps, and faster base movement) If so please let me know as i’d like to join. I’m trying to enjoy reach and have decided that it’s impossible in it’s “default” state. My xbox tag is the same as my name here.
>
> I have a post in this forum for custom games,…we dont do much of classic slayer but if you still want to play that would be cool,…here is my post,…
>
> During the week at 8:00pm-11:30pm{sometimes later} we host custom games including these gametyps:CTF, Anniversary CTF, Anniversary Slayer,FFA Slayer,ZB Slayer, TU Slayer,Anniversary Snipers,Anniversary Team Slayer, and others,
> And we play on map remakes from Halo 1, Halo 2,Halo 3, and Halo Reach, we have found the most accurate detailed maps that have been in all the past halo games, and we have made them where there is no problem with lag or frame rate issues, We have quite a few players already and we are looking to expand, as we get more and more players we will start doing more in the genra of Tournaments
> The skill level of the players we have range from beginner to advanced,
> we have players that are extremely good who have been playin halo since the beginning.
> Crude talking will not be tolerated, as well as crude gestures a.k.a. Tea Bagging,
> this sort of behaivor will cause us to boot that particular player
>
> If you are interested in joining our games my gamer tag is:hazardousr3ject
> add me as a friend with a message stating that you want to join our games and when we start playing I will send you a game invite. ould be cool,…here is my post:

I’ll give it a try. Whats your xbox live tag?

> > > Are there any of you who play custom games in the classic halo style? (no AA, high jumps, and faster base movement) If so please let me know as i’d like to join. I’m trying to enjoy reach and have decided that it’s impossible in it’s “default” state. My xbox tag is the same as my name here.
> >
> > I have a post in this forum for custom games,…we dont do much of classic slayer but if you still want to play that would be cool,…here is my post,…
> >
> > During the week at 8:00pm-11:30pm{sometimes later} we host custom games including these gametyps:CTF, Anniversary CTF, Anniversary Slayer,FFA Slayer,ZB Slayer, TU Slayer,Anniversary Snipers,Anniversary Team Slayer, and others,
> > And we play on map remakes from Halo 1, Halo 2,Halo 3, and Halo Reach, we have found the most accurate detailed maps that have been in all the past halo games, and we have made them where there is no problem with lag or frame rate issues, We have quite a few players already and we are looking to expand, as we get more and more players we will start doing more in the genra of Tournaments
> > The skill level of the players we have range from beginner to advanced,
> > we have players that are extremely good who have been playin halo since the beginning.
> > Crude talking will not be tolerated, as well as crude gestures a.k.a. Tea Bagging,
> > this sort of behaivor will cause us to boot that particular player
> >
> > If you are interested in joining our games my gamer tag is:hazardousr3ject
> > add me as a friend with a message stating that you want to join our games and when we start playing I will send you a game invite. ould be cool,…here is my post:
>
> I’ll give it a try. Whats your xbox live tag?

Awesome it is hazardousr3ject.

i don’t know if you read my post but we do play clean so you dont have to worry about profanity=)