Custom Games/Forge should neverever be fixed!

Hello everyone. I have here reasons why custom games/forge should not be fixed. I’m very sorry if anyone gets offended, but I am here to state my opinion, and that’s just the way the world works.

Deal with it.

1. Priorities

First off, 343i’s priority should be set into making the multiplayer better, not custom games. A vast majority of gamers nowadays are focused on competition, not playing childish games such as cops’n’robbers. Not to rain on anyone’s parade, but I’m pretty damn sure 343i can do a better job on the multiplayer right now, but that’s a different topic for a different time.

As stated before, it should not be a first priority.

Balance > Customization

I envision that if everyone has a good competitive multiplayer, everyone will be happy. That’s how BF3 did it. That’s how many shooters did it.

FYI: I don’t care about ranking. At all.

2. Forge

Personally, I don’t see any problem. Some people complain about the maps, but look at it - it’s WAY bigger than Foundry (and possibly Standoff) from Halo 3. You have lots of space, obviously not as much as Forge World, but it’s quite enough to make a 16-player map.

Besides - I remember back in the day everyone complained that Forge World sucked, and now everyone wants it back. Quite spoiled, yes we are?

3. Custom Games

And this is the part where things get really messy. You see, it’s not important. At all.

Like seriously, who plays customs? I don’t. My friends don’t. And over 400,000,000 (and probably more) people who play online video games don’t care about custom games. So why cater to the small individuals while 343i can cater to the larger players? The real players?

Besides, you could do so much with the options. Get creative, damn it. Perhaps, if we unlock the secrets from deep within our minds we can better ourselves and perhaps make something cool.

4. Conclusion/TL;DR

Custom games, while fun, should not be the focus. At all. What good is customization if the gameplay is complete -Yoink-?

And if you don’t like it, all I can say is “Too bad, so sad!”