Custom Games Crashing/Freezing players

Hey guys, this has been an ongoing issue with custom games but since the update has been much worse. IN a clan we tend to do open raids and whenever we start the game it runs perfectly fine. But as the game goes on and players join the game stops working all together. Players are free to roam but cannot reload weapons, shoot other players, leave or end game, and the kill boundaries fail entirely. When i say kill boundaries fail i mean that they will count down to instant kill but when they reach zero the player doesn’t die, but instead moves around freely. And if you are wondering, the lighting is 217%, FX are 57%, and collision is around 50%, and physics is around 80%. 1597 pieces out of 1600 pieces used.

Please let me know if there are any solutions to this problem. Thank You

> 2533274891031952;1:
> Hey guys, this has been an ongoing issue with custom games but since the update has been much worse. IN a clan we tend to do open raids and whenever we start the game it runs perfectly fine. But as the game goes on and players join the game stops working all together. Players are free to roam but cannot reload weapons, shoot other players, leave or end game, and the kill boundaries fail entirely. When i say kill boundaries fail i mean that they will count down to instant kill but when they reach zero the player doesn’t die, but instead moves around freely. And if you are wondering, the lighting is 217%, FX are 57%, and collision is around 50%, and physics is around 80%. 1597 pieces out of 1600 pieces used.
>
> Please let me know if there are any solutions to this problem. Thank You

In short, it’s not you it’s the game, at least when it comes to freezing/hanging. 343i is aware of the issue (since the Monitor’s Bounty update they’ve known) and are planning a second fix; the first one didn’t work. The other issues are probably glitches related to the map budget. I’ve never encountered not being able to reload or end the game, so I have no advice to give for that issue.