Custom Games Browser

I have two questions, The first one I think I know the answer to I’m just not sure of:

1. How do you host a custom game on the custom games browser?
    I’m pretty sure it’s in the privacy settings under the custom games tab but I’m not 100%

2. Has anybody been able to find classic halo (non-sprint) custom games in the browser? Every time I get on I can never find one.

Thanks!

> 2533274863127406;1:
> I have two questions, The first one I think I know the answer to I’m just not sure of:
>
> 1. How do you host a custom game on the custom games browser?
> I’m pretty sure it’s in the privacy settings under the custom games tab but I’m not 100%
>
> 2. Has anybody been able to find classic halo (non-sprint) custom games in the browser? Every time I get on I can never find one.
>
> Thanks!

You set the game to open to all and start it. People should join you.

I’ve seen those games on there, but haven’t had the urge to join one

The game must be in progress for others to join. Perhaps set up a “waiting lobby” map called “recruiting for classic Halo customs” or something.

I am now hosting Halo 2-esque custom games. But I find the custom game browser redundant. Custom games was made to play with friends, why anyone wanted this is beyond me.

> 2533274973516551;4:
> I am now hosting Halo 2-esque custom games. But I find the custom game browser redundant. Custom games was made to play with friends, why anyone wanted this is beyond me.

Not everyone has a bundle of friends to play with, and even when they do they might not be online, or might not really want to be playing Halo at the moment. The browser’s pretty good for that - just flip through it and join a game that looks interesting or host your own. I’ve seen people been asking for a customs browser for years, even before 343 took the reigns of Halo, it finally being here is a huge thing for a lot of people.

> 2533274850869596;5:
> > 2533274973516551;4:
> > I am now hosting Halo 2-esque custom games. But I find the custom game browser redundant. Custom games was made to play with friends, why anyone wanted this is beyond me.
>
> Not everyone has a bundle of friends to play with, and even when they do they might not be online, or might not really want to be playing Halo at the moment. The browser’s pretty good for that - just flip through it and join a game that looks interesting or host your own. I’ve seen people been asking for a customs browser for years, even before 343 took the reigns of Halo, it finally being here is a huge thing for a lot of people.

Then in that case its a bit like Battlefield.