Custom games browser driving bug?

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing weird behavior when driving in custom games browser, to be more specific: when I drive and especially when making tight turns, drifting sideways or jumping off from ramps (is that the correct term) the picture rapidly moves to a different angle in a blink of an eye, making the driving really difficult at times. It’s kinda like it “corrects” the view every 5 - 10 seconds. I believe I have all the optimal settings in the console (Series X) and in my tv (LG 55BX), both brand new. It doesn’t seem to do that in campaign, I briefly tested driving a warthog in H3. Anyone else having problems?:confused:

> 2535451576489875;1:
> Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing weird behavior when driving in custom games browser, to be more specific: when I drive and especially when making tight turns, drifting sideways or jumping off from ramps (is that the correct term) the picture rapidly moves to a different angle in a blink of an eye, making the driving really difficult at times. It’s kinda like it “corrects” the view every 5 - 10 seconds. I believe I have all the optimal settings in the console (Series X) and in my tv (LG 55BX), both brand new. It doesn’t seem to do that in campaign, I briefly tested driving a warthog in H3. Anyone else having problems?:confused:

You able to make any game clips of this? They’ll auto upload to the GamerDVR website so you’re able to show us.

Honestly I suspect it’s probably a connection based problem. Custom Game Browser is Peer to Peer no? That would cause some weird jitteriness for sure, common lag spikes can do pretty much what you’re describing. Probably just a bad host connection or possibly even your own.
Might be worth throwing a Ethernet cable connection in if you haven’t already that should help reduce ping a little bit.

If CGB is server based then it’s possible you’re jointing far away servers too.

Doesn’t sound like a screen tearing issue or anything like that so I doubt your TV or Console are relevant to the problem in my opinion but if your TV supports VRR I’d recommend turning that on aswell as in your Console settings if applicable.

Personally here is what I would do just to get the fastest and broad response.
Make a clip of what’s happening. (Hopefully it’s not a hardware issue where capturing it wouldn’t show the bug)
Post a link to your clip from your xbox live captures here and on discord.
If all else fails submit a support ticket with the clip and as much detail as possible.
Which you can submit a ticket (if all else fails) here. support.halowaypoint.com

Thank you both! What happened is that the “bug” or whatever it was disappeared on its own. I did all sorts of booting too so maybe that helped. Though it didn’t the first time I tried that. Anyways thanks guys, let’s enjoy Infinite mp this weekend!:slightly_smiling_face: