Custom Game Settings

Earlier today i was attempting to recreate one of the maps i made in Halo Reach in Halo 4. the map was a Dead Space inspired map with weapons strung about the map, and the players attempting to find them, and proceed to run from the oncoming infected.

When I went to the map in Flood, my custom colors were not shown, which was a primary focus of the last map, and the weapons were not on the map. I looked through all the Custom Game settings in the menu and found no traces of anything resembling weapons on map, and when i went to the Appearance tab, i could not change the player color to black, like i had it in my previous map.

(TLDR) 343i, bring back all of the missing features that were apparent in Reach, so that we can change options for everything like weapons on maps and colors in Flood and other game types, and so on? I want the weapons to be hidden, and not ordnance drops. This also restricts options for Machinima, which my friend was complaining about earlier as well.

Sincerely,
Me, and anyone who agrees with this statement.

Anyone?

I totally agree with you mate and not just for infection. There are so many small features missing that makes it impossible for a lot of fun game-types from previous halos to be re-created. Just another thing the geniuses over there got rid of.

So many small features missing, and if we could just get a few people to talk about it maybe we could be heard.

> I totally agree with you mate and not just for infection. There are so many small features missing that makes it impossible for a lot of fun game-types from previous halos to be re-created. Just another thing the geniuses over there got rid of.

I mean the current settings are okay, its just i wish we could do some simple things to increase the flexibility of the game types so we aren’t so restricted.

people please read, come on. I really want these things to be noticed.

Spam READ please!