Custom game question

Can you turn off just spartan charge in customs? Or is it just turn off all abilities?

> 2533274816788253;1:
> Can you turn off just spartan charge in customs? Or is it just turn off all abilities?

It is possible to turn just spartan charge off

Yes, when you’re editing your own custom game, you can turn of the Spartan Charge ability. There’s an option to turn off any Spartan ability you want like Sprint, thrusters, Slide & clamber But not too sure about smart-link though

Cool, thanks for the answers. Going to have to turn it off next time I host a game. I don’t mind the others. It’s just that yoinking charge that I hate. I hosted a H2BR start FFA on construct, I put a berserker claw where the flamethrower usually is located. It was really fun. I have always said I don’t use customs enough.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> Cool, thanks for the answers. Going to have to turn it off next time I host a game. I don’t mind the others. It’s just that yoinking charge that I hate. I hosted a H2BR start FFA on construct, I put a berserker claw where the flamethrower usually is located. It was really fun. I have always said I don’t use customs enough.

I know I can’t stand SC that’s why my group has it toggled off at all times

I turn it off for octagon because people have an annoying habit of charging across the map

Is there a good remake of the H2 map Colossus? Been looking but only the same one comes up and it’s not quite it and seems unfinished.