Custom Game Question Regarding Armor Effects

I happen to have a question regarding certain armor effects in certain game variants, in particular the red white and blue firework effect used in Regicide and (Halo 4 Style) Fiesta. Is there any way to set up the Fiesta style effect for a custom game(Where the firework effect goes off twice whenever any player dies)? I know I’m thinking ahead, however, I am trying to be creative and make an Independance Day photo for several months from now.

Using Forge Island, I created a map variant called Mountain Photo Op, which can be found on my mother’s account’s file share: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/lilchap0501/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=b6c8f1be-e775-4a16-81dd-58fe3d781161 . Anybody is welcome to use this custom map. What I wanted to do is with my character, gravity hammer four of my friends and three guest accounts in a Custom Game on this map on top of the mountain, so I could get a firework effect, however, I dunno if it is possible, so is it?