Custom game night tonight! Anyone's welcome!

I’m hosting custom game night tonight on halo 4, I have all sorts of games waiting I’ve made and stuff, the games are alot of fun and are varied!

If you guys want in, just comment on here, and message my username here n halo waypoint, which is my gamertag also. Hope to see yous there!

> I’m hosting custom game night tonight on halo 4, I have all sorts of games waiting I’ve made and stuff, the games are alot of fun and are varied!
>
> If you guys want in, just comment on here, and message my username here n halo waypoint, which is my gamertag also. Hope to see yous there!

Hey I’ve already got a playdate that’s going to start in a little bit, and I see another person here that is doing the same. So if you want, we could all host a game night and just switch off. That way it’ll be easier to bring in players. :slight_smile:

> > I’m hosting custom game night tonight on halo 4, I have all sorts of games waiting I’ve made and stuff, the games are alot of fun and are varied!
> >
> > If you guys want in, just comment on here, and message my username here n halo waypoint, which is my gamertag also. Hope to see yous there!
>
> Hey I’ve already got a playdate that’s going to start in a little bit, and I see another person here that is doing the same. So if you want, we could all host a game night and just switch off. That way it’ll be easier to bring in players. :slight_smile:

Is it going on right now?