Custom Game Night for Halo Forgers

I’m setting up a Halo 4 Custom Games session for Friday night on the 28th of December. A mixture of old school with the new. Relive all of the great maps from Halo CE to Reach thanks to the Halo 4 forge community. We will have old school Halo slayer mixed with the new school halo. If enough come we can ramp it up for Big Team Battle and even CTF. Come and enjoy Halo custom games night. All are free to come (NO CHEATERS, HACKERS OR BOOSTERS) Just add my gamertag and be ready for a lot of Halo fun

I’m up for it, I’ll send you a friend request on XBL. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it or not, but I still want to have more people on my friends list who are active Halo 4 CGers or forgers. btw, what time zone?

Yay - my other friend does this too at 3pm central time. Glad people like you guys do this. What time does yours start? I already sent a friend request. :slight_smile:

I have a perfect remake of uncaged and a Reach slayer gametype. My friends list is full so message me.

> Yay - my other friend does this too at 3pm central time. Glad people like you guys do this. What time does yours start? I already sent a friend request. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I was playing Grifball with you today mate :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m in. Anyone can add me if you want any customs or forge maps, GT: Nero Link

I’m up for this but you did’nt mention anything about a time (or timezone).
Anyway, I’m on EST (USA)