Custom game mods will need help.

Ok so I started to think about what I can do as far as a customs just for fun but a bit competitive game mode in customs and was thinking hey what about most extreme elimination that show was funny and why not make an obstacle course since we have things like slide and clamber and spartan slam and tackle and dash I mean hey I can make this into a fun game now lol. And if anyone will be down to help in forms of help build or test out just let me know so once Halo 5 cones out we can get started.

Ooh, now that sounds like it could be fun. I remember watching the Rooster Teeth guys do achievement horse on all sorts of obstacle courses, could be some really neat stuff made with the new abilities we have in Halo 5 :slight_smile:

Weapond tuning needs to be a thing for custom games. Being able to adjust weapons dammage and other statrs individualy could make for alot of cool creations.

Also, I wish jetpack could come back in some form if only for the sake of custom games.

> 2533274908248642;3:
> Weapond tuning needs to be a thing for custom games. Being able to adjust weapons dammage and other statrs individualy could make for alot of cool creations.
>
> Also, I wish jetpack could come back in some form if only for the sake of custom games.

Yea man that could make for fun games sometimes the customs games are just a good break from the typical shoot that guy.