Custom game lobbies

Add me tomorrow if anybody wants to play custom games or create some cool stuff in forge to play. I love huge custom game lobbies it’s what I’ve been doing since Halo 3
GamerTag: FappleIcedTea

Is Forge available at launch? I thought it wasn’t.

> 2533274827031089;2:
> Is Forge available at launch? I thought it wasn’t.

It’s not and I haven’t heard anything official to the contrary. You can still create custom gamemodes and play those for the time being.

my GAYmer tag is “Zero Desires” add me if you want to play i’m down for eights

> 2533274827031089;2:
> Is Forge available at launch? I thought it wasn’t.

That’s kind of sad, but either way we could get some custom game lobbies going :slight_smile:

Forge not available until december and it sounds a lot of custom gametypes (infection, ricochet) wont be in the game at launch either. But GT is XxCorey117xX of anyone wants to play shoot me an inv

> 2533274864475126;6:
> Forge not available until december and it sounds a lot of custom gametypes (infection, ricochet) wont be in the game at launch either. But GT is XxCorey117xX of anyone wants to play shoot me an inv

This is correct, but add me as well. Really looking to do a lot of custom gaming and forging when it comes out in the future. I didn’t do a whole lot in Reach or 4 which was really disappointing. Looking to get a good group for some custom games!

I’d love to.We should all join a breakout or warzone match

I’ll add all of you later today

Add ya boy - Mractor

> 2533274819465609;9:
> I’ll add all of you later today

Don’t forgot about me lol my gt is bYe ByE nUbS ( I made it when u was 8) also how old r u guys I am 15