Custom Game Loadouts

I’ve been playing plenty of Halo 4 Custom Games with some neighbors and friends. One thing I can’t figure out is how to make specific loadouts appear for everyone. I wanted it like Reach where all loadouts have AR/Magnum with different AA’s, but it asks for map loadouts and stuff. I set it to personal loadouts, and tried all kinds of settings, but the loadouts I made would not show up in game.

Can anyone tell me what settings are required to make some pre-made loadouts appear for all players?

i think you should try disabling personal loadouts and set ur load outs to “not hidden”

I’m not sure if I’ve tried that yet, I’ll give it a look. Thanks.

I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried to create my own custom game and I’ve created a bunch of game specific loadouts(and I’ve checked frequently that the loadouts are set to game loadouts), but it seems that the game always starts with my personal loadouts. This is super frustrating as I would really like to setup some fun matches with friends with standard loadouts.

> i think you should try disabling personal loadouts and set ur load outs to “not hidden”

This, I tried to make binary slayer the first time and I couldn’t get it to work, then I realized I failed to read.

Turn off personal loadouts and map loadouts. Keep only Game Loadouts, that saves to the gametype.