Custom game for Practice?

Has anyone figured out if it’s possible to start a custom game just on your own xbox to walk around the maps and figure out the layouts/tricks etc.? I know there’s no splitscreen :…( so can’t do it with two controllers on one xbox. I also can’t seem to start a 1-person custom game.

This annoys me significantly… anyone found a workaround? otherwise i have to call up a friend or something and create a 2-person custom over XBL just to run around a map. so stupid and a waste of time for everyone.

> 2533274906308237;1:
> Has anyone figured out if it’s possible to start a custom game just on your own xbox to walk around the maps and figure out the layouts/tricks etc.? I know there’s no splitscreen :…( so can’t do it with two controllers on one xbox. I also can’t seem to start a 1-person custom game.
>
> This annoys me significantly… anyone found a workaround? otherwise i have to call up a friend or something and create a 2-person custom over XBL just to run around a map. so stupid and a waste of time for everyone.

Forge.

I have been able to play custom games alone.

I just go to custom game, pick a map, pick a mode, hit start and explore the map alone.

> 2533274919083535;4:
> I just go to custom game, pick a map, pick a mode, hit start and explore the map alone.

^^^

Custom games doesn’t default to any map or gametype; you have to pick them first.