Custom Game Bugs

Im very curious on when y’all are going to fix like all the custom game bugs going on in halo 5? It seems as though every time I hop into a game, when someone leaves it ends up either freezing the whole entire game, or crashing the game. And this effect also happens when the host ends the game as well. And I also can’t load into every single game in the custom search. This has been going on for like years and years now, am I the only one noticing all this nonsense about this game?

I personally have never experienced anything you described, but the constant one I come across is the game freezing after a custom game ends with more than six players in.

These are, unfortunately, all known issues that were never addressed and never will be. It’s one of the issues with the concept of “games as a service.”

> 2533274809226598;2:
> I personally have never experienced anything you described, but the constant one I come across is the game freezing after a custom game ends with more than six players in.

That’s weird, because like idk why but freezing occurs for me like every time I get into a giant game when someone ends up leaving.

> 2533274824050480;3:
> These are, unfortunately, all known issues that were never addressed and never will be. It’s one of the issues with the concept of “games as a service.”

Well I don’t understand how they work on old halos, and they ended up fixing MCC, but the newest Halo doesn’t get fixed as too it’s bugs? Like even MCC is bugged too because once you end the game on there no one is able to join your custom game, idk what’s with them and custom games.