Custom game Broswer

What do ya’ll think about the custom game browser? I think it looks good tbh and hopefully they start working on adding halo 3 first after they have added reach. Then halo 4, 2, and CE

I think it teeds to support custom maps. Obvious reasons as to why. If not at launch then soon after launch. The default maps are great but old and the community is going to want more to play with

> 2535413705980436;1:
> What do ya’ll think about the custom game browser? I think it looks good tbh and hopefully they start working on adding halo 3 first after they have added reach. Then halo 4, 2, and CE

Rumour is that the testing of the CGB will come out on this coming Thursday! If that is true I have 4 Reach maps ready to go!!

It’s a feature I am very excited for. I like being able to play on your own maps and I like being able to change the gametype settings to something I think plays better than what is in matchmaking. The customs browser was my favorite feature in Halo 5, so I’m excited for a better one in MCC. It seems to me that the first version of the customs browser is going to be a bit primitive, nevertheless I am still excited.